Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Copper Gulch
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
Pages: 1, 2, 3
colo_heff
Hey there... reading through this thread it sounds like a great area to explore... I'll keep a lookout
for the next time you plan another trip (can't this Thursday) and hopefully you'll welcome another
set of eyes... Woody, if you get a chance to head up for some Amazonite and smokies keep me in
mind...
Caveman
I wasn't having any problem going it alone... I was just not well on Sunday - pretty sick actually. I enjoy going it alone as well as I do with a group - sometimes even more as I can move at my own speed, be quieter and see more animals. I do very much enjoy the comadrie of a group, too, as I get to watch and learn from the more experienced people.

Colo_hef - anytime - when I plan on going out to the gulch, I will post it here. I have not found much, but they were mining the area for a reason back in the day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.