Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My CP Club Member Drawing Prizes!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Crusty
Been lucky enough to win two awesome pieces from the Dreamtime Mine in separate club member drawings. Just another reason club membership pays!

Crusty

swizz
Excellent Dreamtime combos Crusty and super good resolution on those shots! I can't imagine those were easy for D & D to offer up.
This is a great thread.... I have a lot of stuff I've gotten from the CP Club AND members that I've met along the way! I will have to set up my light box at some point here and add my collection of CP Club related minerals. I have some nice Dreamtime combos to show off as well, thanks to this club. Dreamtime is magical.
Denise
Somebody will be winning the Monster Mash combo specimen soon which is also from Teller county . happy112.gif Also a seasonal drawing on the 21st so by joining you will be entered into two drawings. happy088.gif
You can get your entry in now by becoming a Colorado Prospector club member. Your support is greatly appreciated!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.