Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mining claim?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
Pages: 1, 2
johnclaims
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 2 2015, 02:05 PM) *
The "Report Post To A Moderator" message that I received from Prospector3 several days ago was legally threatening to the CP Club, Members, and Forums. Prospector3 gave the distinct impression that he or she was indeed a representative of the company and ready to take legal action due to negative comments about their company. Once on the Forums, Prospector3 is in the role of "extremely satisfied customer". Fishy indeed fish.gif .
swizz, I can assure you that prospector3 was not acting as a representative of EMSS, Inc. as I am the owner, and EMSS, Inc. has not and am not threatening legal action. I was made aware of this thread today after seeing that CP had sent my wife an email signing up for this membership. I am not sure who created this member at this point, if I was hacked, if it is a competitor messing with me, or if it is one of my kids who now are aging me through the use of the internet. To make a very long thread/story short, as confused as I am at this point to what direction this thread has gone, I want to make it very clear that I respect all members on CP and their diligence. It will be difficult to go through all the threads because they seem to go in so many different directions. But the main and most important issues seem to be 1. EMSS, Inc. (My Company) is not and has never been related and/or connected to the EMS company, 2. Caveman has stated this in one of the threads just today, 3. Prospector3 comments do not represent EMSS, Inc., 4. I personally prospect in Colorado and it is one of my favorite things to do outside of chasing after my 4 kids, and 5. the Claims that my company stakes are all done to the requirements of the BLM including filing at the BLM and County. I hope this helps clear some things up as my head is killing me know after reading all of these threads and itching it over and over again. I, like you want all prospectors to find their weight in gold, and while once I felt a kinship to you and all of this sites members invisibly, maybe I should take more time on this site joining in on the conversations. This is my first forum, so please be patient with me if I go on. I can not comment on who or what prospector3 was as I am still trying to figure that one out and how they got a real old email address of my wifes, but that's my problem not yours. I don't know how to send this to Caveman and Crusty and Mike S and CloradoProspector, but will do my best.
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 2 2015, 06:20 PM) *
Thank God you finally called her out - I was getting damn tired of playing this game. Natalka, you have hurt your own cause doing this. It makes you and your company look very dishonest, which is why we tell people to investigate the hell out of sellers of mining claims. YOU planted these red flags on EMSS, Inc., not us. The only thing we are guilty of is telling people to be wary. What did you take us for? A bunch of uneducated, greedy fools? I know that's what the reality shows play prospectors and miners as, but the truth is much different. We have been on to you from the moment you posted in this thread. We only played along to see where it went. It did make me investigate further and find that there is no relation between your company and "Earthly Mineral Solutions", but the game you played makes you look no better than them. If you had been honest from the start, you would have been well received, and welcomed. As it stands now, I wish you'd go crawl back under your rock.
Caveman, Please read the thread I sent to swizz. I am the owner of EMSS, Inc. and I really appreciate you clearing up that EMSS, Inc. is not related to EMS. Thank you! Here is the thread I sent to swizz. I hope it clears things up. swizz, I can assure you that prospector3 was not acting as a representative of EMSS, Inc. as I am the owner, and EMSS, Inc. has not and am not threatening legal action. I was made aware of this thread today after seeing that CP had sent my wife an email signing up for this membership. I am not sure who created this member at this point, if I was hacked, if it is a competitor messing with me, or if it is one of my kids who now are aging me through the use of the internet. To make a very long thread/story short, as confused as I am at this point to what direction this thread has gone, I want to make it very clear that I respect all members on CP and their diligence. It will be difficult to go through all the threads because they seem to go in so many different directions. But the main and most important issues seem to be 1. EMSS, Inc. (My Company) is not and has never been related and/or connected to the EMS company, 2. Caveman has stated this in one of the threads just today, 3. Prospector3 comments do not represent EMSS, Inc., 4. I personally prospect in Colorado and it is one of my favorite things to do outside of chasing after my 4 kids, and 5. the Claims that my company stakes are all done to the requirements of the BLM including filing at the BLM and County. I hope this helps clear some things up as my head is killing me know after reading all of these threads and itching it over and over again. I, like you want all prospectors to find their weight in gold, and while once I felt a kinship to you and all of this sites members invisibly, maybe I should take more time on this site joining in on the conversations. This is my first forum, so please be patient with me if I go on. I can not comment on who or what prospector3 was as I am still trying to figure that one out and how they got a real old email address of my wifes, but that's my problem not yours. I don't know how to send this to Caveman and Crusty and Mike S and CloradoProspector, but will do my best.
johnclaims
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Mar 2 2015, 01:59 PM) *
I'm actually still confused from both private/pm threats and the posts in this thread....... Prospector3 are you a paying customer of the company EMSS or in fact the vice president of EMSS and not a buyer at all? Since you started the accusations lets get that part cleared up as well, that would make a huge difference in your "opinions" now wouldn't it! which are you....an owner/officer of company or customer?
Here is what I sent as a thread to your members relating to this thread that has gone in numerous directions. It seems to have started with a confusion between my company EMSS, Inc. and an investigated company called EMS. I hope the post I sent Clears some things up as some things I am still looking into. Here it is. swizz, I can assure you that prospector3 was not acting as a representative of EMSS, Inc. as I am the owner, and EMSS, Inc. has not and am not threatening legal action. I was made aware of this thread today after seeing that CP had sent my wife an email signing up for this membership. I am not sure who created this member at this point, if I was hacked, if it is a competitor messing with me, or if it is one of my kids who now are aging me through the use of the internet. To make a very long thread/story short, as confused as I am at this point to what direction this thread has gone, I want to make it very clear that I respect all members on CP and their diligence. It will be difficult to go through all the threads because they seem to go in so many different directions. But the main and most important issues seem to be 1. EMSS, Inc. (My Company) is not and has never been related and/or connected to the EMS company, 2. Caveman has stated this in one of the threads just today, 3. Prospector3 comments do not represent EMSS, Inc., 4. I personally prospect in Colorado and it is one of my favorite things to do outside of chasing after my 4 kids, and 5. the Claims that my company stakes are all done to the requirements of the BLM including filing at the BLM and County. I hope this helps clear some things up as my head is killing me know after reading all of these threads and itching it over and over again. I, like you want all prospectors to find their weight in gold, and while once I felt a kinship to you and all of this sites members invisibly, maybe I should take more time on this site joining in on the conversations. This is my first forum, so please be patient with me if I go on. I can not comment on who or what prospector3 was as I am still trying to figure that one out and how they got a real old email address of my wifes, but that's my problem not yours. I don't know how to send this to Caveman and Crusty and Mike S and CloradoProspector, but will do my best.
johnclaims
QUOTE (MikeS @ Mar 2 2015, 04:07 PM) *
Thanks for the informative answers Natalka! It is obvious your company is not properly staking/filing your claims. Have you even been to Colorado? I do not appreciate the threats of lawsuits, the posing as a customer of your company on these forums or implying sexism from the club members here. I am on to your paper scam. You have swindled a lot of folk. I will continue my investigation of your companies activities and report them to my fellow prospectors.
Mike, I am the owner of EMSS, Inc. and I sent this post to Caveman, swizz, ColoradoProspector. I hope this helps answer some questions. I know it won't answer all as I am still working on some questions, but here it is. -- I can assure you that prospector3 was not acting as a representative of EMSS, Inc. as I am the owner, and EMSS, Inc. has not and am not threatening legal action. I was made aware of this thread today after seeing that CP had sent my wife an email signing up for this membership. I am not sure who created this member at this point, if I was hacked, if it is a competitor messing with me, or if it is one of my kids who now are aging me through the use of the internet. To make a very long thread/story short, as confused as I am at this point to what direction this thread has gone, I want to make it very clear that I respect all members on CP and their diligence. It will be difficult to go through all the threads because they seem to go in so many different directions. But the main and most important issues seem to be 1. EMSS, Inc. (My Company) is not and has never been related and/or connected to the EMS company, 2. Caveman has stated this in one of the threads just today, 3. Prospector3 comments do not represent EMSS, Inc., 4. I personally prospect in Colorado and it is one of my favorite things to do outside of chasing after my 4 kids, and 5. the Claims that my company stakes are all done to the requirements of the BLM including filing at the BLM and County. I hope this helps clear some things up as my head is killing me know after reading all of these threads and itching it over and over again. I, like you want all prospectors to find their weight in gold, and while once I felt a kinship to you and all of this sites members invisibly, maybe I should take more time on this site joining in on the conversations. This is my first forum, so please be patient with me if I go on. I can not comment on who or what prospector3 was as I am still trying to figure that one out and how they got a real old email address of my wifes, but that's my problem not yours. I don't know how to send this to Caveman and Crusty and Mike S and CloradoProspector, but will do my best.
Caveman
Thanks for posting, johnclaims. I need to sit and chew on this for awhile..... I do apologize for the confusion between EMS and your company - they definitely are not linked or related to each other - thank the search engines' algorithms for doing that. A much deeper search, and several hours were required to clear this up, though. I intended no harm, but we do have a responsibility to our membership, so I cannot apologize for warning them to be very careful. This person who claimed to represent you, and who also claimed to be a customer of EMSS, Inc., has done you damage, though.
MikeS
QUOTE (johnclaims @ Mar 2 2015, 06:32 PM) *
swizz, I can assure you that prospector3 was not acting as a representative of EMSS, Inc. as I am the owner, and EMSS, Inc. has not and am not threatening legal action.

Hello John E. Eisch! Welcome to the forums! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
So Natalka Eisch(prospector3) is no longer representing EMSS INC as Vice President?
She sure seems to be interested in your companies financial interest here. That first message by Natalka sure sounded like a threat of legal action to me.

I was made aware of this thread today after seeing that CP had sent my wife an email signing up for this membership. I am not sure who created this member at this point, if I was hacked, if it is a competitor messing with me, or if it is one of my kids who now are aging me through the use of the internet. 3.

Weak attempt at damage control. I'm not falling for it John.

Prospector3 comments do not represent EMSS, Inc., I can not comment on who or what prospector3 was as I am still trying to figure that one out and how they got a real old email address of my wifes, but that's my problem not yours.

I am very interested in finding out the updated and correct info for your company John. Here is what I have:
EMSS INC.
647 Marbury Ln
Longboat Key, FL 34228

President John E. Eisch
Vice President Natalka Eisch
State ID: P97000014783
Date Filed: Wednesday, February 12, 1997

Is this correct?
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 2 2015, 07:11 PM) *
Thanks for posting, johnclaims. I need to sit and chew on this for awhile..... I do apologize for the confusion between EMS and your company - they definitely are not linked or related to each other - thank the search engines' algorithms for doing that. A much deeper search, and several hours were required to clear this up, though. I intended no harm, but we do have a responsibility to our membership, so I cannot apologize for warning them to be very careful. This person who claimed to represent you, and who also claimed to be a customer of EMSS, Inc., has done you damage, though.
Thank you Caveman. It seems like this thread has been of more damage to my good company than the one that is actually a bad one.
Caveman
There was no real damage until Prospector3 started posting. I'm just curious here... what does EMSS stand for? And it also appears that you have a travel agency by the same name. Is this also true?
johnclaims
QUOTE (MikeS @ Mar 2 2015, 07:12 PM) *
Hello John E. Eisch! Welcome to the forums! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif So Natalka Eisch(prospector3) is no longer representing EMSS INC as Vice President? She sure seems to be interested in your companies financial interest here. That first message by Natalka sure sounded like a threat of legal action to me. Weak attempt at damage control. I'm not falling for it John. I am very interested in finding out the updated and correct info for your company John. Here is what I have: EMSS INC. 647 Marbury Ln Longboat Key, FL 34228 President John E. Eisch Vice President Natalka Eisch State ID: P97000014783 Date Filed: Wednesday, February 12, 1997 Is this correct?
The Company information is accurate. We have been a U.S. Corporation since 1997 and not related to the EMS mentioned earlier. As far as the rest of your comments, I hope that time spent on this site will allow you to get to know me better so that you are not so cynical of my writings. As far as damage control, yes, but my damage control is trying to keep with the most important part of this thread, which is to watch out for unscrupulous entities like at EMS in Nevada. My company is a good company that because of the similarity of the names was being dissected. I am trying to clarify this as best I can at this point.
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 2 2015, 07:37 PM) *
There was no real damage until Prospector3 started posting. I'm just curious here... what does EMSS stand for? And it also appears that you have a travel agency by the same name. Is this also true?
The EMSS, Inc. does not stand for anything. When my wife was a Flt. Attendant, we had a Travel Agency, but that was a while ago. However if you have any travel questions, I may be able to give some advice.
Caveman
Interesting. My wife handles our travel, so we have had no need for a travel agency - we have traveled extensively and have set to on all 7 continents.
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 2 2015, 07:53 PM) *
Interesting. My wife handles our travel, so we have had no need for a travel agency - we have traveled extensively and have set to on all 7 continents.
That is amazing. When she was flying, we got basically free flying so we went to a lot of places and made it to 6, but that last 7th Antarctica dream ended with our first child. Maybe someday. Take care, its 10:00 here and time for that Advil to do its work. John
MikeS
QUOTE (johnclaims @ Mar 2 2015, 07:40 PM) *
The Company information is accurate.
Thanks!

damage control, yes, but my damage control is trying to keep with the most important part of this thread, which is to watch out for unscrupulous entities like at EMS in Nevada.

The person who started this thread was a newbie asking about a claim for sale by your company on the internet!

Your almost right about the important part of this thread. Watch out for "unscrupulous entities" like EMSS INC of Florida.
I don't give a hoot about EMS in Nevada. Those folks went to prison long ago.

The company that I want to know more about is yours John.
NewRockHounder
BUUURRRNNNEEDDD

These 2c.gif brought to you by,

That guy over there. wink.gif
MikeS
QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ Mar 2 2015, 08:28 PM) *
BUUURRRNNNEEDDD

These 2c.gif brought to you by,

That guy over there. wink.gif

Glad to see you are still with us guy over there. smiley-cool14.gif
Dave S.
I can at least speak for myself, when I say I do not believe hardly a word that this John guy says. It seems to me that his wife was pretending to be a Customer! He says "maybe I was hacked" What? -- Why would a someone steal your wife's E-mail, only to talk up her company? And then vanish when called by her real name? As soon as Prospector3 disappears from the site, this guy John magically appears on the site. She was on this thread (reading it I'm sure) just before John decided to show up. It is clear to me that they are BOTH LIARS!

These scam artist are so pitiful, they don't even know how they were spotted! (and I won't help them figure it out)

Furthermore, the level of denial that these two BOZOs exibit, is very telling to me. I would not rule out a possible connection to the other company EMS Nevada. Organized crime often uses front companies, and scam artist teams. These two may be part in a larger scam (hope not for their sake). If that is true, then the Nevada guys were "fall guys" to protect the bigger scam, and John and his wife may share the same fate.

There are ways of testing the validity of these "mine claims". And these two people seem to have no idea about that possibility.

I have visited the Auction site of theirs, and they have,( on top of bogus claims) what appears to be bogus old school currency. This man and his wife seem to be a scam machine.
And in my opinion they are both horrible at covering up their mess they just made.
Caveman
I am in the chat room....
NewRockHounder
Correction: You were in the chat room - let's not, let that be the last post. The good'all my 2c.gif will be the last post - most current response to this. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's not cool to mislead people - next time, send a private message to those you want to attend to the chat.

Thinking outside the box, damn box.

Colin
Caveman
THPPPPT!
swizz
QUOTE (Dave S. @ Mar 2 2015, 09:06 PM) *
I can at least speak for myself, when I say I do not believe hardly a word that this John guy says. It seems to me that his wife was pretending to be a Customer! He says "maybe I was hacked" What? -- Why would a someone steal your wife's E-mail, only to talk up her company? And then vanish when called by her real name? As soon as Prospector3 disappears from the site, this guy John magically appears on the site. She was on this thread (reading it I'm sure) just before John decided to show up. It is clear to me that they are BOTH LIARS!

These scam artist are so pitiful, they don't even know how they were spotted! (and I won't help them figure it out)

Furthermore, the level of denial that these two BOZOs exibit, is very telling to me. I would not rule out a possible connection to the other company EMS Nevada. Organized crime often uses front companies, and scam artist teams. These two may be part in a larger scam (hope not for their sake). If that is true, then the Nevada guys were "fall guys" to protect the bigger scam, and John and his wife may share the same fate.

There are ways of testing the validity of these "mine claims". And these two people seem to have no idea about that possibility.

I have visited the Auction site of theirs, and they have,( on top of bogus claims) what appears to be bogus old school currency. This man and his wife seem to be a scam machine.
And in my opinion they are both horrible at covering up their mess they just made.

I can't disagree with much that you stated. All logical readers of this thread come to a similar conclusion. I will add - both john and Prospector3 have the same IP address, for what it's worth.
BUYER BEWARE.
Any company that specializes in mineral claim flipping for profit needs to be investigated and monitored. Paper filing is illegal and occurs far to frequently with these types of sales. Often the purchaser is not aware they have been taken until long after the transaction. Sadly, the BLM hasn't been keeping up with investigation and enforcement. Hopefully that will change soon. Some of these companies tout the BLM logo on their sites making it appear to the purchaser that they are somehow endorsed by the Federal BLM agency. Nothing could be further from the truth, the BLM cannot legally endorse nor recommend anything. They may be appalled to see their copyrighted Federal logos pasted on these flip sale sites without permissions. I will inquire with my Regional BLM HQ the next time I'm in their office, should be an interesting conversation. Might just bring along a transcript of this thread. info_grin.gif
On a side note.... I have to wonder if Amanda had fallen for this type of sales flip on the show Prospectors. Often these flipped paper claims are filed OVER existing claims... leaving the purchaser to fight... and lose. Wouldn't surprise me. I don't consider her a miner.... she's either a sucker or a thief.
If anyone needs help verifying a mineral claim offered by a flipper, ask us how. CP Club members can help you understand the nuances of land status verification so you're not taken for a ride. happy088.gif
fenixsmom
Well said good sir.
cprovolt
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 3 2015, 06:54 AM) *
I can't disagree with much that you stated. All logical readers of this thread come to a similar conclusion. I will add - both john and Prospector3 have the same IP address, for what it's worth.
BUYER BEWARE.

It sounds like a permanent ban on that IP is in order. eating-popcorn-03.gif
swizz
I don't think there's any call for banning, that would be up to D&D. I welcome any/all further discussion on the matter from John, Nastakalia, or anyone. The more we can learn from this, the better. order.gif
People should know the facts.
Denise
Swizz is correct, the IP's are the same. As admins we see these kind of things. info_grin.gif Dan and I feel no reason to ban the IP. That would close communications and I never see that as a good thing when something is or needs to be discussed. This is how we all learn who is who and right from wrong in this industry. happy112.gif

I also wanted John to know that Dan (ColoradoProspector) and myself (Denise) are the website owners. If you need to discuss something about this topic further, it can be done here.
Caveman
John, we know you are lurking.... even when you log in invisibly, you show up to those of us who know how to look.
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 3 2015, 11:08 AM) *
John, we know you are lurking.... even when you log in invisibly, you show up to those of us who know how to look.
Just reading.
Caveman
Then why log in invisibly?
johnclaims
QUOTE (Caveman @ Mar 3 2015, 11:26 AM) *
Then why log in invisibly?
Very new at this. I don't even know what that is. I just go to the link and I am logged in already
swizz
How do you acquire the claims that you sell?
Denise
Great question Swizz, hopefully John will answer you here.
johnclaims
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 3 2015, 03:32 PM) *
How do you acquire the claims that you sell?
Hi swizz, I first find targeted areas that I think may be good sites, then I make sure that area is open to mining through the maps the BLM have and the Master Plat, then I check to make sure that there is not already a claim on the site through the LR2000. If there is one close (Because the LR2000 is not too specific), I have the BLM documents department send me the Cert. of Loc. on those claims close to my potential spot and compare the legal descriptions to make sure I don't claim on someone elses claim, then if it all checks out, it is time for the fun stuff. I go to the location and pan, pan, pan. If I find something like gold, I then stake the Claim, put signs up, use a GPS and a GPS camera. Then within 30 days, I file the documents with the County and within 90 days with the BLM. Out of the potential areas I look at, around 80% are flops (Or at least I couldn't find anything), so I don't claim those. This is probably more detailed than what you were looking for, and I may have forgotten one of my steps as I am shooting off the hip right now, but this is my general way.
johnclaims
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Mar 4 2015, 08:43 AM) *
Great question Swizz, hopefully John will answer you here.
Hi Mrs.CP, I am new at this, but I sent something to swizz just then.
swizz
QUOTE (johnclaims @ Mar 4 2015, 11:16 AM) *
This is probably more detailed than what you were looking for, and I may have forgotten one of my steps as I am shooting off the hip right now, but this is my general way.

John,
Thank you for the response, very much appreciated.
Contrary to "probably more detailed than what I was looking for".... I'm feeling quite the opposite.
There are huge red flags in the response you posted as well as the other PM response that you sent to Caveman regarding the question. I don't want to dissect it until you have a chance to fully lay out your process. Since you are in Florida and these claims are in Colorado.... and cannot be legally researched, discovered, staked, and recorded without boots on the ground... I would like to know more about your timelines. In another message you stated that a goal on one trip was to stake 200 claims in Colorado. A ridiculous feat. You stated that you were disappointed that you only had time to stake 40 claims while you were here. Also a magnificently huge feat. That one trip must have lasted about a year for you to have done that much due diligence.
So.... amongst other things... that is one of several red flags in your posted research and staking process (from the little I've gathered). It is possible that you are paper claiming over some existing claims and private property without knowing (or caring) and selling them, I don't know. That's not legal. You most definitely can be brought to justice for this.
We want to verify that you are not illegally paper filing scores of Colorado mineral claims from Florida and selling them to our fine Colorado friends and family. We are a miner's advocate type of family here.
Sure, there are things known as due diligence and the prudent man law which generally were put in place to protect miners but they are difficult to enforce. That aside, there are other traceable and actionable problems with your process as described. I'm assuming that you left steps out as suggested so I'll give you the benefit of further clarifying. I don't want myself or others to fly off the handle without you laying it out 100%. Please do this when you have the time.
The best thing I can recommend is to sit down and lay out your full set of steps for review instead of "shooting off the hip right now" as you said you just did. No hurry, think about it and lay it out. We are all curious as to how you go about this legally in our state from Florida. It's an awful lot of claims which you are profiteering from according to your 200/40 numbers in one trip. That's known as "blanket claiming" (in addition to the flipping) and can certainly draw hearty attention from the Feds if notified.
fenixsmom
So, while you where out and about on your trip(s) did you stop in at the county clerk & recorder and the assessor? When you transferred the claims to the new owners did you walk your new clients through the transfer process and did they correctly file with the involved agencies? I know someone that was eyeballing one of your claims on ebay and I've been curious of the proper process. I'm also curious how you where able to carpet claim the Geneva basin. The time involved to map all the claims and the mineral discovery seems like it would have taken a long time.
Thank you for any response.
CP
Just to finalize this thread for future readers clarification. I wouldn’t expect to hear anymore from johnclaims folks. He emailed us asking to have his forum user account “deactivated” since he couldn’t find a way to do that himself.
We told him….. “There is no “deactivate” on forum users, they are either used accounts (active) or they are not used (inactive) by the users themselves. Don’t use it in the future if you don’t want to, then it’s not active.”

He’s not banned from here and hasn’t responded to our reply from 4 days ago either on his deactivate request. We did let him know we could remove his emails from both accounts if he wished though.

As far as his bs story of accounts (his wife’s) mysteriously being created by friendly hackers at his own address are of course absurd. signs019.gif Any registered forum user here knows they initiated the registration themselves, it doesn’t just happen.

I think you’ve all done an excellent job of reviewing this company and its claim staking/selling practices.
In my opinion… There is absolutely no way that 200 targets could be checked with an end 40 claims staked….including making 40 actual discoveries…..wow amazing!, staking (4+? Corners, discovery and location), and filing for ALL 40 CLAIMS IN ONE TRIP!?
COME ON! Really, that must have been one heck of a trip that lasted for months and months and months. I just can’t buy it nope. signs019.gif signs019.gif

Also I’m very familiar with the Geneva creek area for instance, at one time I drove it daily. I know for a fact there are more than just a few parcels of private land all up and down that little canyon clear to the top. Since there was no mention of those being checked for in Johns research processes, I would not be at all surprised if someone were to find their new claim on private lands after purchase from him.
I don’t know this to be the case just an observation, but I sure think it would be hard to fit 40 placer claims up there that easily.
Still wondering how long that "claiming trip" took chin.gif slaphead.gif

The history of the area vs the recent “rush” of his claim staking doesn’t really wash right either if you know what I mean.

Between a few big red flags such as those (there are many more), and some of the wild proclamations on the sales pages for these claims, I recommend that folks steer clear, DO NOT buy any claims from them!
Just my :2c:2cents worth or is that 2 bits and change? cool.gif qdraw.gif
Coalbunny
Of all things. I don't come around for a bit and all this fun and excitement happens? Hmmm. I'm starting to feel left out.... smiley-laughing021.gif
fenixsmom
Whats up with that? Where have you been Carl? Hope all is well.
amie812
This guy is still selling mining claims on ebay, so he must not be a complete scam artist. I read through a couple of his completed listings, I'm not buying one on ebay but it was pretty interesting.
Crusty
QUOTE (amie812 @ Mar 25 2015, 04:51 PM) *
This guy is still selling mining claims on ebay, so he must not be a complete scam artist. I read through a couple of his completed listings, I'm not buying one on ebay but it was pretty interesting.

eBay isn't validating the legality of the claims... as long as they get their cut they're happy.

amie812
Ok, I went back and read most of the 6 pages of this thread, and now I see what the fuss is about! I think he's just selling overpriced camping areas! Not gonna get rich on your claim but it's nice to go relax there, coming from a guy that owned a travel company and tells you the fishing is great, and you might find a speck of gold, but if you don't there are casinos close and nice hotels....
MikeS
Welcome to the forums amie812! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I would have to agree with the camp spot metaphor. Selling camp spots that anyone can use free anyways. smiley-laughing021.gif
Lots of info on these forums to dig into. Feel free to ask if you have questions.
Coalbunny
Well Jessie, been in school. And other stuff. Anyhow, blanket claiming is common place...and is generally done fraudulently.
Don't just say IF the federales are notified, tell them. Don't dick around about it.

A few years ago when I was living in Leadville I knew a few guys that did that kind of work. Go out and start staking claims. Big mistake, as I found out a couple years later that a "new friend" had claims, and interestingly enough, the same group had staked over his claims. I gave him the info on who they are and where to find them. All's well ends well. smiley-laughing021.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.