ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gorilla Tape
swizz
post Jul 9 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,983

I am now a believer in the Gorilla products. They cost just a little more but well worth it. happy088.gif
I started "monkeying" with it when I got my Gold Hog matting. Gold Hog recommended the Gorilla Super Glue and Gorilla Tape for their matting assembly so I bought both. They both have incredible adhesion and are remarkably water-resistant. The tape is about twice as thick as normal duct tape and ridiculously sticky. I now keep a roll with me while mining for fast field repairs and sluice modifications. Good investment for mining purposes.... under $10 for the big roll.

--------------------

/l
,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
BLACK SANDS MATTER!
Very Happy CP Lifetime Member
CP CORE TEAM

Referral Code CE213
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
h20prospector
post Jul 9 2012, 10:29 PM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,964

QUOTE (swizz @ Jul 9 2012, 04:15 PM) *
I am now a believer in the Gorilla products. They cost just a little more but well worth it. happy088.gif
I started "monkeying" with it when I got my Gold Hog matting. Gold Hog recommended the Gorilla Super Glue and Gorilla Tape for their matting assembly so I bought both. They both have incredible adhesion and are remarkably water-resistant. The tape is about twice as thick as normal duct tape and ridiculously sticky. I now keep a roll with me while mining for fast field repairs and sluice modifications. Good investment for mining purposes.... under $10 for the big roll.

I've used the Gorilla Glue, most recently mending some tent poles, and I swear by it. I wasn't aware they made tape, but will replace my standard duct tape!

Pat

--------------------
26 year Air Force Vet
LDMA/GPAA, GPOC, & CP LIFE MEMBER

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:03 PM