Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gorilla Tape
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
swizz
I am now a believer in the Gorilla products. They cost just a little more but well worth it. happy088.gif
I started "monkeying" with it when I got my Gold Hog matting. Gold Hog recommended the Gorilla Super Glue and Gorilla Tape for their matting assembly so I bought both. They both have incredible adhesion and are remarkably water-resistant. The tape is about twice as thick as normal duct tape and ridiculously sticky. I now keep a roll with me while mining for fast field repairs and sluice modifications. Good investment for mining purposes.... under $10 for the big roll.
h20prospector
QUOTE (swizz @ Jul 9 2012, 04:15 PM) *
I am now a believer in the Gorilla products. They cost just a little more but well worth it. happy088.gif
I started "monkeying" with it when I got my Gold Hog matting. Gold Hog recommended the Gorilla Super Glue and Gorilla Tape for their matting assembly so I bought both. They both have incredible adhesion and are remarkably water-resistant. The tape is about twice as thick as normal duct tape and ridiculously sticky. I now keep a roll with me while mining for fast field repairs and sluice modifications. Good investment for mining purposes.... under $10 for the big roll.

I've used the Gorilla Glue, most recently mending some tent poles, and I swear by it. I wasn't aware they made tape, but will replace my standard duct tape!

Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.