ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

prospecting partner, hunting for a partner.
badbo
post Dec 7 2014, 10:03 AM
Post #1

Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 118,676

hello everyone,

I'm looking for a prospecting partner in fremont county, I just retired form the Marines and i am prospecting full time. I have taken my wife with me a few times but i need someone who can spend time in the field like i can. I like to prospecct for gems mostly so if there is anyone out there who does this full time that needs a solid partner I am available and willing to plan, prospect and mine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Silky
post Feb 7 2016, 05:59 PM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 122,503

QUOTE (badbo @ Dec 7 2014, 10:03 AM) *
hello everyone,

I'm looking for a prospecting partner in fremont county, I just retired form the Marines and i am prospecting full time. I have taken my wife with me a few times but i need someone who can spend time in the field like i can. I like to prospecct for gems mostly so if there is anyone out there who does this full time that needs a solid partner I am available and willing to plan, prospect and mine.

Did you ever find a partner to help you full time? I am a woman, not looking for a man, but looking for a full-time partner to rockhound with in the Rockies. I am in Houston, lost my life partner a year ago after 14 years and am really interested in moving to Colorado and prospecting full time. I may be female, but i love working hard outside. I can withstand long hours and have strong arms for shoveling and an eye for the beauty of the stones. I have done my homework on the best places to prospect (Mt. White, Mt. Antero, Lake George, etc.) if you haven't found a partner, please hit me back or text me at 832-758-0823. My Facebook page is facebook.com/terry.giancaterino. The man with me in the photos passed a year ago.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might take me on as an extra hand with a percentage. I also want to grow plants for medicinal reasons but that's in my private time.

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Crusty
post Feb 8 2016, 06:43 AM
Post #3

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 82,915

QUOTE (Silky @ Feb 7 2016, 04:59 PM) *
Did you ever find a partner to help you full time? I am a woman, not looking for a man, but looking for a full-time partner to rockhound with in the Rockies. I am in Houston, lost my life partner a year ago after 14 years and am really interested in moving to Colorado and prospecting full time. I may be female, but i love working hard outside. I can withstand long hours and have strong arms for shoveling and an eye for the beauty of the stones. I have done my homework on the best places to prospect (Mt. White, Mt. Antero, Lake George, etc.) if you haven't found a partner, please hit me back or text me at 832-758-0823. My Facebook page is facebook.com/terry.giancaterino. The man with me in the photos passed a year ago.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might take me on as an extra hand with a percentage. I also want to grow plants for medicinal reasons but that's in my private time.

Thanks!

Silky, he hasn't visited the board in over a year, so not sure he'll see this... but maybe he subscribed and will get a notice someone responded.

Sorry for your loss; hope you get to Colorado and start living your dream!

--------------------
Find Colorado Prospector on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170314493176558

CP Lifetime Member

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:03 AM