Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prospecting partner
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
badbo
hello everyone,

I'm looking for a prospecting partner in fremont county, I just retired form the Marines and i am prospecting full time. I have taken my wife with me a few times but i need someone who can spend time in the field like i can. I like to prospecct for gems mostly so if there is anyone out there who does this full time that needs a solid partner I am available and willing to plan, prospect and mine.
Crusty
Welcome Badbo! Thanks for your service! Lots of great info and folks here in the club. Hope you can find something useful and maybe someone will hook up with you!
Caveman
I am interested, but cannot go full time... Live in Custer county - Westcliffe. The Sangre's look mighty interesting....
MikeS
Welcome to the forums Badbo!
I am not a full time miner but plan to do more prospecting next season. I also plan to host some Club digs at my claim for Annual(level2) and Lifetime(level3) members. Hopefully we can meet up next year in the field. Thanks for your service!
CP_Member.gif
NewRockHounder
Wow - wish you weren't so far south from me and/or I had a more reliable vech. totally take you up on this offer.

Colin
Silky
QUOTE (badbo @ Dec 7 2014, 10:03 AM) *
hello everyone,

I'm looking for a prospecting partner in fremont county, I just retired form the Marines and i am prospecting full time. I have taken my wife with me a few times but i need someone who can spend time in the field like i can. I like to prospecct for gems mostly so if there is anyone out there who does this full time that needs a solid partner I am available and willing to plan, prospect and mine.

Did you ever find a partner to help you full time? I am a woman, not looking for a man, but looking for a full-time partner to rockhound with in the Rockies. I am in Houston, lost my life partner a year ago after 14 years and am really interested in moving to Colorado and prospecting full time. I may be female, but i love working hard outside. I can withstand long hours and have strong arms for shoveling and an eye for the beauty of the stones. I have done my homework on the best places to prospect (Mt. White, Mt. Antero, Lake George, etc.) if you haven't found a partner, please hit me back or text me at 832-758-0823. My Facebook page is facebook.com/terry.giancaterino. The man with me in the photos passed a year ago.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might take me on as an extra hand with a percentage. I also want to grow plants for medicinal reasons but that's in my private time.

Thanks!
Crusty
QUOTE (Silky @ Feb 7 2016, 04:59 PM) *
Did you ever find a partner to help you full time? I am a woman, not looking for a man, but looking for a full-time partner to rockhound with in the Rockies. I am in Houston, lost my life partner a year ago after 14 years and am really interested in moving to Colorado and prospecting full time. I may be female, but i love working hard outside. I can withstand long hours and have strong arms for shoveling and an eye for the beauty of the stones. I have done my homework on the best places to prospect (Mt. White, Mt. Antero, Lake George, etc.) if you haven't found a partner, please hit me back or text me at 832-758-0823. My Facebook page is facebook.com/terry.giancaterino. The man with me in the photos passed a year ago.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might take me on as an extra hand with a percentage. I also want to grow plants for medicinal reasons but that's in my private time.

Thanks!

Silky, he hasn't visited the board in over a year, so not sure he'll see this... but maybe he subscribed and will get a notice someone responded.

Sorry for your loss; hope you get to Colorado and start living your dream!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.