ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Oklahoma Gold!
OkieJon
post Jun 13 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #1

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,617

My first piece of Sooner gold!!!! This was found yesterday near the Whichita mountains.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TY98
post Jun 15 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 7,181

Okie,
There is a place in eastern Oklahoma called K River Campground just north of Antlers that allows dredging, high banking, sluicing, panning, or metal detecting. It is open to anybody though I believe they charge a small fee( something like $3.00 I think). They have camp sites and a few cabins there as well. There is a club out of Greenville dredges up there a couple of times a year. I haven't been there but a good friend of mine who deals in metal detectors has been several times. He says its nice. Just thought you'd like the info. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Ty98

+Quote Post
OkieJon
post Jun 15 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #3

Shovel Buster!

Member No.: 5,617

QUOTE (TY98 @ Jun 15 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Okie,
There is a place in eastern Oklahoma called K River Campground just north of Antlers that allows dredging, high banking, sluicing, panning, or metal detecting. It is open to anybody though I believe they charge a small fee( something like $3.00 I think). They have camp sites and a few cabins there as well. There is a club out of Greenville dredges up there a couple of times a year. I haven't been there but a good friend of mine who deals in metal detectors has been several times. He says its nice. Just thought you'd like the info. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Ty98

I have been told about that place but thanks for the heads up.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:59 PM