ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
keith coker poorboy dredges
russau
post Jul 10 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #1

russau

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

well i saw that keith is trying to makeup for the colapse of his dredge building company. he has posted over on www.dixieprospector.com that he wants anyone that didnt get their dredge or equipment to contact him. i know several people that didnt get what they paid for and now its time for them to be reimberssed or finnaly get their dredge.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Jul 15 2008, 08:09 AM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thanks for posting this here Russ.

I have talked with Keith in the CP chat the other day and he is trying to make it all right again.
Kudos Keith and we are very happy to see this.
Keep us posted on the progress and we hope the very best for everyone involved.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
serch4aunsc
post Jul 15 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #3

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 5,770

Hi evryone,

Yes Im back and I would like to let everyone know I am working hard to correct my past mistakes. First I would like to thank CP & Mrs.CP for letting me return here to post. I also want to say I am sorry for any problems I may have caused on this forum and to CP & Mrs. CP personaly. I would also ask that if anyone took offense twords them or any other person(or knows someone who did) that stood behind me while I faltered please direct that at me. I know there are still post on here that some will say are just like this one and I am sure Im in for another round of...oh yeah rights..or.. I cant belive this... or even just plain old... here we go again. Things have changed for the better for me the last few months and I have gotten back in touch with most of the folks that I owed refunds and equipment. I am still not sure I have found all and no I still have not straightend this out completely yet, but I am working on it. I will continue to post here and elsewhere to make sure I do all I can to get back in touch with everyone and stay that way. I feel certain this thread will get lengthy so as not to make it much longer and if it isnt CP let me know or edit it, I could not get in here the night I started trying to contact evryone so I made the origanal post at Dixie Prospectors forum. In les than a week I am back in touch with 90% of the people I was looking for thanks to help from members here who knew me and the situation, that are on that forum too. I still need to find one more person that I am sure of, that is Robert Harvey I dont remmember his screen name but I know he posted here as well as the GPAA forums and Goblins forums any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if I have missed anyone, please remind me of who you are and what you ordered so I can make steps twords clearing this up for all. If you feel you need to slam me then (if it is ok with CP & Mrs.CP)do it in the open on here so I can give those that want to a chance to. I will stay on the boards as much as I can and you will get a reply. I am back into the boats thanks to my family, this is what has given me the chance to be able to right this and do it as quick as I can. When I finish this order of boats I am currently working on I will be able to start sending out refunds and finishing equipment others still want. I will post some shop pics so everyone will see what I mean.

Keith
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
CP
post Jul 16 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #4

Master Mucker!

Hi Keith,

Welcome back.
I'd like to thank you for standing up to correct this problem from the past and I commend you as well as hope for the very best in your completion of this task.
Hopefully everyone does get taken care of that should be, and they also give you the chance to right things since you've returned and said you intend to do so.

I'm not sure what Mr. Harveys user name was either but I'll try to find it in the system later for you.

Nice pics of the new shop and boats too. Keep on keepin on happy.gif Looks like you are on the way.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
serch4aunsc
post Jul 28 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #5

Diggin' In!

Member No.: 5,770

Just an update. I m running about a week behind in the shop. so If everyone will please be patient I should be done end of the week and be able to start sending out something to everyone. Im just trying to keep everyone informed.

Thanks,

Keith

+Quote Post
russau
post Jul 29 2008, 05:21 AM
Post #6

russau

keith i wish i lived closer cause id donate my help, to help you out!

+Quote Post
jmann
post Aug 2 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #7

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 48

Keith called me on my cell pnone last week and told me he intends on completing this task at hand. Good luck to you Keith. Joe

+Quote Post
russau
post Aug 3 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #8

russau

it sure would be a good day when all of this is resolved and everyone has their stuff!

+Quote Post
cornwall84
post Sep 17 2008, 03:16 AM
Post #9

Rock Bar!

Member No.: 36

Hi Keith, Good luck to you.

+Quote Post
russau
post Sep 17 2008, 04:28 AM
Post #10

russau

it seems that there is a problem...........www.dixieprospector.com has another stream on this and some of the guys arent getting any answers. i was hopeing Keith would be able to get this all staightend out.

+Quote Post
CP
post Sep 17 2008, 07:20 AM
Post #11

Master Mucker!

Rats.......was hoping for better outcome on this go round too. sad.gif

Thanks for the update Russ.......sorry to hear this.

I've emailed him as well without response yet.
Best of luck to him anyway, hope he gets things straightened out for himself and everyone else.

I'm also moving this thread to off topic since Keith/Poor boys toys is not part of, nor involved with ColoradoProspector.com biz.

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator

+Quote Post
russau
post Sep 18 2008, 04:35 AM
Post #12

russau

i to was hopeing also that keith got setteled up with everyone, but hes either to busy or he dropped the ball again. trouble is hes not talking........

+Quote Post
dredgenz
post Sep 1 2014, 01:16 PM
Post #13

Observer

Member No.: 118,054

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone would know how to get ahold of keith by any chance? Any help would be much appreciated

+Quote Post
fenixsmom
post Sep 1 2014, 05:29 PM
Post #14

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 116,305

Hmm a guy thay screwed up but takes full responsibility and tries to make it right? Sounds like a good person to me. Best of luck to you!

+Quote Post
Denise
post Sep 2 2014, 07:44 AM
Post #15

Master Mucker!

Member No.: 4

Hi dredgenz and welcome to the CP forums. Sorry but we do not have a way to contact Keith. Been since 08' that he has communicated with anyone he needs to make good with. He has yet to take full responsibility for the several dredge orders placed and paid for. Not to mention the money he owes Dan and myself for work rendered. dry.gif

Talk is cheap!! We like to walk the walk here and not just blow smoke.
Good luck finding him. If you do, tell him there are lots of people still looking for him.

Denise

--------------------
Education is the key to the future,
and participation opens the door to opportunity.

Discover your prospecting independence & success!

ColoradoProspector.com

Owner/Webmaster
Core team member

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:12 PM