ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

USC & CFR, How do they work?
CP
post Aug 20 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hey Everyone,

Thought this would make a great thread.
happy.gif
How does the United States Code (USC), The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and the Federal rigister all work to make up your "in field" experiences within (Y)OUR national lands and the uniformed officials you meet?

smile.gif
CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
traddoerr
post Jul 10 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #2

Shovel Buster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,932

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, thanks Chris but I only exercized my rights and not to mention that the USC/CFR on this subject have a big contradiction with one another. One thing I did learn coming out of this is most of the FS employees are not against the public or public use but need some more insite to the laws or to have a better management leader in their district, and that the majority of public input has alot to do with how some management plans are written and implimented in our public lands, BUT that the current prospecting/mining laws are a right and should not be violated and the judge referred to that as well and referred to a law that ANY person can be charged with a felony in doing so.

I haven't had any problems with them sence but there are alot of people just running around prospecting/digging where ever they want (claim jumping) and that is causing some of the issues for those of us following the laws, giving some a bad attitude and legal prospectors a bad reputation.

I hope every one is having fun diggin/search'n this season, so far we have! good luck to you all!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 02:29 PM