ColoradoProspector   CP Club Membership Info.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Childrens Water Festival, May 9, 2006
CP
post Mar 15 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #1

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

We received this invitation a couple weeks ago and with my new job and not knowing our work schedule for the paving season.........we just can't plan for this. :(
So we thought maybe a few of you folks may want to get involved.
This is a great opportunity to see that little "spark" in a young persons eyes when you see the connection or interest light up. :D
It's a water festival given by the Central Colorado Water Conservancy District to 4th grade students.

Here is the info on the event........
Hi!

My name is Heidi  and I work at Central Colorado Water Conservancy District in Greeley, CO.  CCWCD in conjunction with the City of Greeley is putting on our 11th annual Children’s water Festival.  Ruth  from the City of Greeley gave me the name of your organization in hopes that you may be interested in helping us out!  We are looking for presenters/Exhibitors for the festival and would love to have your participation!  Please find attached a letter outlining the details for the festival.  Please e-mail me back with a response either way as to your interest level in helping us out with the festival!

Thank you for your time~

If anyone would like to volunteer a day of their time let us know....we can supply some gold ore pieces to give the kids and pans/ pannng tubs to use if needed.
Contact us at waterfestival@coloradoprospector.com for further details if you are interested.

When we taught all the cubscout troops in Pueblo last year it was a blast.....even the adults were way into it. You will enjoy yourselves if you go. :D

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CP
post Mar 20 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #2

Master Mucker!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Giving this a bump to the top.

Did everyone miss this so far? huh.gif

CP

--------------------
CP-Owner/Administrator
www.ColoradoProspector.com

IF YOU USE IT, THE GROUND PRODUCED IT!
MINERS MAKE "IT" HAPPEN!!

+Quote Post
wyodust
post Mar 20 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #3

Rock Bar!

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

heck i cant plan a headache let alone something of that nature.....besides, do you think i'd be a good teacher laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I AM A COLORADO PROSPECTOR LIFETIME MEMBER

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:49 AM