Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheyenne Zoo Pics
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Denise
Hi everyone. I wanted to post a few pics I took at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo here in Colorado on my birthday yesterday. I hope you enjoy them. ^_^

You can also see more pics on their website here.Cheyenne Mountrain Zoo
Check out the live Giraffe cam. B)
Denise
:o
Denise
blink.gif
Denise
:D
Denise
unsure.gif
Denise
Denise
B)
Si_NM
Hmmm,, that giraffe reminds me of some geezer granddads I've run across. The next thing they do is gross out the grandkids by taking out their false teeth and playing with them laugh.gif
michael thornberry
Hello Denise,
I see from picture No 5 that wyodust managed to turn-up. LOL I hope you all had a lovely time and thank-you for the zoo pictures,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
wyodust
<_< well at least you didnt diss my dog :P laugh.gif
Coalbunny
Dan, looks like you shaved your beard. Nice pic of ya (#7)!
Carl
Denise
The 'Golden Lion Tamarin" was hard to get a pic of..... <_<
It wouldnt sit still, it was all over the place.

My favorite pic was of the "Giraffe"
^_^
Evil Ernie
Hey, you forgot the Gorillas...
Me and my pop at the Flying J in Cheyenne...escaped the ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Denise
laugh.gif Funny EE!

I just wanted to get another look at the Giraffe. :D
Check out the live Giraffe Cam.
michael thornberry
Hello Ernie,
If your going to keep on Posting caring pictures like this one, with your Dad, we will have to remove the "Evil" from the name-tag ---- you have been warned HEHEHE. Nice Pics though,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
Denise
Becky the giraffe (pictured at the top of page 1 of this thread) died Tuesday of complications of old age. sad.gif
She was a big sweety pie!

You can read the article about her life and death in the zoo at this link...
"Cheyenne Mountain Zoo's 'gentlest giraffe' dies at age 32"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.