Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mining claim research
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
CP
Tonight we will discuss researching claims/open areas.
How one can research, where, timelines, and why?
Join in and give us your input, we know many of you have experienced claim filing first hand.
Tell us how you accomplished the task. :)

See ya all tonight! If I don't have to work late!!! <_< :D

CP
Coalbunny
can I get it in text?
Carl
prospector_41
I would like to have how to file a claim in text PLEASE
ME CO
Hey Burt, Why don't you go and ask Bill.
Coalbunny
I heard of a BLM website (LR2000?) and tried it before but it required a plugin that set my Spyware S&D off. Any other way to do the BLM searches? If I go to the BLM office, it's a 95 mile drive. And in my Bronco, that's about $60 in fuel.
Denise
Seems your Spyware is making you miss all the good stuff Carl. :D
prospector_41
QUOTE (ME CO @ Sep 28 2005, 08:17 PM)
Hey Burt,  Why don't you go and ask Bill.

I don't know if all of you know that Bill past away earlyer this year.
CP
We will be continuing the research discussion on Monday night 10/03/05 @ 7 pm MST.
Join us and give your input. Last week we covered some great info and this week we will dig a little deeper into the topic.

See everyone there soon as I can get home from work. <_<

CP
wyodust
dan could you send me the transcripts from the research topic please, thanks bud. i will try to make it tonight, but being at work, hard to say if i can
Denise
I sent out transcripts, if you didnt get one and you want one, just let me know and i will send it out to you.

Denise
:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.