Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: plp t shirts?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
russau
i read on monday nights transscripts about the plp t shirts? i didnt see anything about them on the plp site. where can i get them? is it the same outfitt that did the RMMR t shirts? i gotta have one of these!
Denise
They are very cool! You can also get hats from the PLP.
We just added them to the Miners Market.
PLP Hats and Shirts B)
russau
thankyou MRS.CP! those look great! ill order one tonight after work! heck maybe 2 would work better!
wyodust
i bought one for myself and the wife, loved the smokey the bear one, thanks denise for bringing them to the stream... ^_^
russau
well i received mine today and its great. we need to post this miners market on several web sites to stir some action, if its ok?? my PLp orange shirt will be seen all over Indiana this weekend if it ever stops pouring or in the upper 90s.
ca desertdigger
I received my PLP shirt yesterday. Very nice. Now they cant miss me in my BLM meetings with that bright orange shirt. Thank you. Russ is right, this needs to be posted on some other forums too.
CP
Way cool shirts! B)
Glad you guys like them.... :D
Heck yes! Lets get the word out where ever we can think of.......thanks guys. ;)

The hats don't have the cartoon but are very nice looking too.
Pass the word around to everyone.....check out the PLP shirts at the Miner's Market!

There is lots of other nifty stuff to browse through as well....Stop by and make yourselves right at home.

Do you have some mineral specimens to sell or any product pertaining to mining? Contact us about starting your sellers account today!
MinersMarket@ColoradoProspector.com

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.