Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP and PLP
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
CP
Mrs.CP and I very proud to announce that ColoradoProspector and Public Lands For The People are joining forces.
Today is INDEPENDENCE DAY and seems quite an appropriate day to make forces stronger to keep our independence as our fore fathers intended. :D
As of 7/4/05 PLP has opened an office in Colorado.
Denise and I are honored to accept the positions of Colorado State Directors for the PLP.
Thank you Jerry and everyone from PLP!

We will work closely in conjunction with PLP to continue efforts of protecting citizens rights and futher education on all levels.

There will be quite a few updates coming to the website including current news from PLP added to the News and Events page, PLP products, membership sign up forms......etc. :)
So check back often to see what's new!

I can't tell you all how happy we are!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO EVERYONE! :D B)

CP
Evil Ernie
D&D,
A great organization deserves great leadership and I believe that PLP made the right decision! Couldn't ask for better people to be Directors than Dan and Denise. My son and I follow with our shovels in one hand and a fist in the air!
Congrats and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ca desertdigger
Sounds like a great idea.I am glad to see PLP expand its organization.Just by looking at your CP forum,you have been in the fight for miners rights for quite awhile. Looks like a good team.PLP is in the fight to protect our right to mine.I wish more miners would realize this and join them.
CP
Thank you very much guys.
We appreciate the vote of confidence and we will try our best to educate and bring in more clubs.

Let's make 2005 be remembered as the year the MINERS SPOKE UP!

CP
CP
We are proud to be a part of the PLP and we would like to make it as easy as possible for individuals, families, clubs and businesses to join up and support the FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!
The link below is a down loadable word doc that can be easily printed off and passed around.
Print off yours today. Maybe make a few copies to take to the next club meeting or your next local gathering. ;) :)

We printed off one for the CP club recently and it's on it's way out today. ;)

CP
russau
colorado prospectors and plp.....what a great combination! thanks for the renewal membership application. im due to renew my membership!
thegeno
How awesome is this announcement?.... Thats great news D&D! I know that nothing but good can come from this alliance .

You guys are to be congratulated.

geno
Denise
Thanks! ^_^

Being part of the PLP is an honor. I see good things to come.
Denise
I edited Dans post to add the 2006 sign up form for PLP.
If your not a member, you should sign up today.
B)
CP
Just wanted to restate that you can download your PLP member apps from this thread if needed. wink.gif

Got your member app in yet for this year? biggrin.gif

CP
CP
Hey all,

Just thought I would pop in and give this one a bump.

We noticed that there have been 665 downloads of the PLP membership forms since the new forms were updated in Feb 06'........AWESOME FOLKS!
(yes this is the most recent/valid PLP form)
Get those forms printed up and sent in soon too........as always the PLP can use your help! Do what ya' can!

Already got your membership form sent in..........print off a few extras and pass them around at your local meetings, gatherings, digs, etc.

Great work folks......keep up the motivated attitudes! smile.gif

CP
russau
PLP and Jerry Hobbs is doing a outstanding job in fighting/defending our rights! i just wish each of us could/would do the same in this effort!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.