Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Membership Drive 05'
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
ColoradoProspector.com presents the CP Membership drive for 2005.
The contest is open to all active ColoradoProspector club members.
New members may also join the contest…..see rules below for details.
CP club member details and sign up can be viewed at ……………… CP membership sign up page

Some may ask “Why would I join the CP club?”
Well the main reason would be to have easy access to information on where you can prospect by specific locality in Colorado. The second and maybe most important reason would be the memberships are what keep the majority of this site free for all to use, learn from, and input into. As we grow year by year, the information contained in the CP website has become an invaluable source of reference material for everyone’s use.
Another excellent reason to join the club and website is the quality of friends made in the mining community, through the clubs activities or forum posts for private get togethers on the creeks and out in the field.

The CP club member who gets the most points will win an antique temperature gauge.

Points are earned by getting a new member to sign up at the “One Area” (OA), “Full year” (FY) or the “Lifetime” (LT) membership levels as your referral.

OA membership earns..............................1 point
FY membership earns...............................5 points
LT membership (payments) earns.............10 points
LT membership earns...............................20 points

Contest will run until midnight MST June 30th 2005.

Rules…..

Referrals must be noted in the note box when payment (electronic or pony express) is made. (We will also accept a personal email from your new member for referral points if they forgot to use the note box.)
New members referral points are awarded only to the 1 member’s point count noted for referral points. (Referral points may only be collected by one member for each new member signed up.)
New CP club members may also join the contest if they desire, and may also use their own new membership to earn points. Just use the note box with payment, or email to let us know you would like to enter.
And most importantly……make sure your new member puts you in for the referral points!

Now onto the fun part…….The PRIZE!
This antique temperature gauge is a fine representative of our national heritage in mining!
It was purchased from the Lump Gulch claim just outside the old town of Gilpin Colorado. Interesting historical point for Colorado’s history as the town of Gilpin was runner up to Denver in the pick for Colorado’s state capitol.
This Gauge was in the old parts shed on the claim when it was found so we are not sure what equipment it was originally on or the date of this piece. Maybe someone will know when from the pic.
The glass is still intact and the small shield shaped insignia on the bottom says “1850 American USA”
Size is 4” diameter (not including the wire) , 1 ¾” thick.

This American temp gauge will make a fine addition to any collection.

We will post the leader in this thread when they gain the lead in points.
Have fun with this contest and GET OUT MININ'!

CP
CP
3 DAYS LEFT! :o :D
Mr. B. is in the lead with 5 points so far.
Not sure if Mr. B. has signed up in the forums yet.. :)
He is sure to love adding this to his collection though if no one else starts earning points like really soon...... :P

CP
CP
Mr. B. is our winner! CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks to all of you who participated!

Have to get this old gauge shipped off ASAP! :P

I'm sure it will fit into the mining section of his living room very well..... ;)

CP
wyodust
<_< stupid paypal
CP
Hey everyone!

We got a message from "Mr.B" ^_^ er ummm lkbrown1 now that you have a forum nickname.... :D
Thought we would post it up here.
Hi! there everyone, just wanted to let you know that I recieved the temp gauge. and it really is looking sooooo good in it's place of honor. thanks Mr.B

Welcome to the CP club and forum "Mr.B"..... :)

CP
wyodust
welcome and congrats mr.B
wyodust
^_^ well my buddy said he'd loin if theres any gold to be found, lol...i told him, i'd let ya know ...hopefully he will, this is a great bunch of folks, as he is, he would make a fine addition
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.