Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miners Market
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
Denise
ColoradoProspector is going to be opening “The Miners Market”, and in this store we will have exquisite specimens and hand made treasures. But before we open the store, we would like to give you a preview of just one of the great things to come. We are proud to show you this fantastic gold nugget that Bill pulled from the creek himself, and is giving you fine folks an opportunity to have in your collection.
Miners Market Gold Specimen

cool.gif
CP
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to announce that the Miner's Market now has paypal options.
You can now order your new CP Placer Dirt anytime right online! cool.gif

Check out the all new CP Placer Dirt. Great for sampling if you can't get to Colorado. Sample for yourself at home and even choose the location of your sample dig! cool.gif

Enjoy and as always....we would love to hear your feedback!

CP
Denise
I added the rally apparel and gear to the Miners Market. happy.gif

Apparel and Gear
cornwall84
Hi Denise, Its strange but i still cant get any rally gear to show just the 3 plp addys, i get more from this link.

http://www.cafepress.com/cps_store

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
russau
it worked for me.
CP
Hi everyone,

The Miners Market got some updates yesterday and we thought you may want to know.
New guitar picks and jewelry have been added and, very soon ...... a fresh batch of cabochons from the CP lapidary shop. happy.gif
Stop in and have a look see when you can.
Miners Market

Thanks CW, glad you got to view all of the listings at cafepress too...... happy.gif
With all these links in this thread folks should be able to find all the cool goodies really easy now. biggrin.gif

CP
CP
A new batch of cabochons have been added to the Miner's Market.
Check them out soon.....there are some really cool ones. biggrin.gif

CP

Sneak Peak.......coming soon to the market......Gold inlayed into cabochons.......here is a pic of some samples.
cornwall84
Wow, They are really nice.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.