Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT HAPPENED?!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Hey everyone!
We're back...... huh.gif :D :P B)
Sorry about this weekend and monday......seems our server had a severe difficulty. :( mad.gif
A new version of the nasty sober worm showed up on sunday morning early and was running amok on the server side.
Hope nobody thinks their accounts were suspended....that was a stupid message for us cause the worm was sending too many emails out. mad.gif

NO ONES ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED! ;) :D

Hope everyone is having a better day than we did and sorry we missed having a meeting last night.

CP
bob-oh
Thanks for letting us know what the problem was.
I was ready to take this thing into the shop.
Whew, saved me a bunch of money.

bob-oh
luckynugget
WOW :o I thought word already got out, about me at the gold panning days, and you cancelled ME RIGHT OUT :o . News sure does travel fast ph34r.gif . he he he :P I'm just kidding I did have a good time. Met up with arvada, me_co, and Prospector 41 made a few new friends :D :D , and had a good time, was looking to meet up with you CP :( but maybe next time. Oh yea, I did get some gold in my pan, because that was the plan. ;) well thats all from Yoder, as I crawl back behind the tumbleweeds, ph34r.gif and disappear into the sand dunes...
Evil Ernie
Man, I wished I'da made it...Although this weekend up at BV is lookin good. Sister-in-law is coming in from NJ with my new niece, and I'm runnin for the hills!!! Too many females in one house!!!!!!!!! I'll be outgunned!! (Heck, I'm outgunned with one female in the house :P ). Gonna shoot for campin out at least friday night, maybe Sat night too. B)
Redpaw
Good to see you up and running CP, The message that the server posted on your site was misleading at best. It made one feel like they were looking for an email and a reason not to come here anymore.

Glad you're back,

Citizen Dave
Matt Mattson
D&D:

Glad you're back up and running, hopefully the worm is now in a bottle of tequilla!
wyodust
:o ummm disreguard the email i sent.......... laugh.gif
luckynugget
:D Hey EE I'm gonna try and come up this weekend to c yall at BV... got the invite from leonard laugh.gif hope I can make it! c ya on da river... ph34r.gif
Coalbunny
You mean.....Ernie did NOT get me banned? Ohhhhh crap....

Hey Ernie, ol' buddy o' mine Ernie ya are! Yeppers ol' buddy!

Hey, ya know Ernie there's an envelope coming your way soon. Just ignore it and toss it in the garbage. :D ;) laugh.gif
Carl
cornwall84
:D Its NICE to have you back :D , Do you think that you are been targeted Redpaw had virus problems last week <_<
russau
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that feels better! good to see CP back on line!
Evil Ernie
LMAO!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif As long as you don't work for the NJ IRS. (They have the opinion that I owe them money from 4 yrs ago). Stick with me dude! I'll get everyone banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being Evil ain't easy, but it sure is fun... ph34r.gif
CP
laugh.gif Thanks everyone!
Nope no one has been evil enough yet to be banned cept me I guess.... :P laugh.gif

We are still waiting on the server for email access once again so if they are still getting bounced back at you then please try to send again a bit later this afternoon. :)

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding.....what a weekend eh?! rolleyes.gif blink.gif wacko.gif Is it over yet?..... laugh.gif :P :D

CP
Denise
WoooHooo, the e-mails are back up! B)
Coalbunny
Cool! Denise, I hope you got the idea I had for the CP site. I think it could work. I really do.
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.