Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My baby outburst
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
gold_tutor
edited.
I am making an official announcement. I'm OUTTA HERE for good!

I've been told for the very last time,
the latest being this morning,

that my posts where I take the unpopular side of an issue--the latest being the anti-mining RS2477 thread,

that I am attacking people (I'm attacking issues and wrong where I find it),
that I am agressive in my posting (I got that black eye from Dan for not liking the fact that the researcher didn't show up as promised on the very first CP conference chat and his boss did who didn't know squat except what he read)
and now by Denise, I'm told in public chat this AM that I'm "against MRT and everything it stands for"

Well, BULLLLLLLLL CHIT! This miner & gold recycler has been responding, allright, but evidently not in the politically correct. lady-like manner.

I've had enough.

Dave Kelsea gets to have Strong opinions on DEQ and Turbidity, etc., because he's a dredger and those are rights grabbing issues that no one should stand for, and no one blames Dave for being upset about. NOTICE: NO one calls him aggressive, or accuses him of attacking people, just "issues."

What's sauce for the goose, folks, is ALSO sauce for the gander. I am a GANDER!!!!!!!!

You all want to find me:
I'm at goldtutor@aol.com
and I can be reached through my publisher,
origppress@aol.com
and the website is: http://members.aol.com/origppress/welcome.htm

There is a free newsletter for all who want my opinion on various matters of interest to me regarding the world of gold, goldmining, gold recycling, and platinum recycling and catalytic converter recycling and silver recycling:

contact the publisher, CN JOHNSTON: at the above email addy and ask for
GEeZ ---the free, Gold Enthusiast eZine published monthly, at no charge for the last 2.5 years, and distributed via email only.

To say I'm disappointed is to put it mildly.
I'm glad for the friends I've made on this forum.
I'm sorry that there is a double standard here...girls are supposed to be nice and not voice anything but nice opinions. Only menfolk can voice strong opinions.

THAT DOUBLE STANDARD has been around longer than the CP forum.
I thought this place was going to be different.

IT ISN'T.

You win.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!
and that's my "final answer!"
</span>
russau
veeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy interesting! thanks for the info. i think ill look into this a little deeper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.