Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If You want to see homemade equipment ..
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
poprivit2
Here's what I made...
4" double log over and under, pull to move or push.. It rolls...
Hopeing to get buisness going to sell the rolling frames.. you put in your own stuff..
CP
Nice looking unit pop! :)
I like the idea of attatched wheels.

When are ya going to come out to Colorado and give us a demo? :D

CP
Coalbunny
Yeah, when are you gonna bring it out here? Them 85 pound gold nuggets in the Arkansas river are still screaming for us to rescue them from their watery depths....
Carl
poprivit2
I am really looking to tear up the arkansa river and then go up to 49ers and top off the barrel.. Ha .really think around the 4th of july time spot!
have to get a few things done and to fine tune the rig . Will be bringing two dredges. one with single engine on gold divers couplejet and pump and the other the twin with air .. but see the dredges can swap any combination of motors and pumps. the 4" couple jet can be powered by either the briggs 5.5 no air or the honda with air or the honda without air, the twin can be run as a over under or straight sluice with about 16 different "stuffings". and is 5' long. the other can run the 4" or 2.5" and has a 4' sluice , both are 16" wide.
Then there is the high banker with either the briggs or the honda to run the water through...~~~~~~ as a floater or a stationary bank mount. Have a recirculator 12" and a wheel.. but ,,,what about the two gas vacs ,,wow a rolling mineing store!!
POP
wyodust
awesome looking dredge, whats the price range you have in mind, lets say for a 3" or other sizes ^_^
Dmitry
Anybody knows how to contact with poprivit2?

Any info, photos of device?
h20prospector
QUOTE (poprivit2 @ Apr 6 2005, 09:47 PM) *
I am really looking to tear up the arkansa river and then go up to 49ers and top off the barrel.. Ha .really think around the 4th of july time spot!
have to get a few things done and to fine tune the rig . Will be bringing two dredges. one with single engine on gold divers couplejet and pump and the other the twin with air .. but see the dredges can swap any combination of motors and pumps. the 4" couple jet can be powered by either the briggs 5.5 no air or the honda with air or the honda without air, the twin can be run as a over under or straight sluice with about 16 different "stuffings". and is 5' long. the other can run the 4" or 2.5" and has a 4' sluice , both are 16" wide.
Then there is the high banker with either the briggs or the honda to run the water through...~~~~~~ as a floater or a stationary bank mount. Have a recirculator 12" and a wheel.. but ,,,what about the two gas vacs ,,wow a rolling mineing store!!
POP

Really like you mode of transportation, and the dredge you put together!

Since your profile doesn't list where you're from, but mentioning tearing up on the Arkansas river, then heading up to where the 49ers are (Oregon) I will assume your somewhere in Colorado, Wyoming, or Kansas. Since, unless you have your own claim on the Arkansas river, your not able to have motorized equipment on and in it, where do you do your dredging?
russau
Pat, this is a OLD post! and poprivit is frend of mine from Texas. both of his dredges have been sold a few years back to some west coast people. nothing more has been heard of them in years!and he didnt have a claim in any of those states. Rodger,(poprivit) is the person that came up with the finger swirle to consentrate cons, you may remeber the video that was going around....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.