Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Federal and State mining laws
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
CP
For this meeting we would like to discuss the structure of federal mining laws and how the state mining laws interact with them.
Begining with who is the mining authority and why the other agencies have authorities and when.

These are informal meetings and we are discussing these topics together to gain a better collective understanding.
Please be respectful of others and wait your turn to talk, we would rather not have to use the gag or banning options.

I will direct the meeting and then open and field questions after the speakers.
If you would like to speak at this meeting, when you come in the room, state you would like to speak, and you will be added to the list.

See everyone at 7pm MST.

CP
Denise
Here is a link to the Conference Hall where the chat conferences will be held.

This room will be close till 6:30 pm MST till the conferences start.
Hope to see you there.
Denise
It was an excelent meeting last night!!
If you would like a transcript of it, just e-mail us at
Meetings@ColoradoProspector.com
Coalbunny
Sorry about my inquiries last night Dan. Kinda hard to catch a moment when no one's saying anything. Either someone's already talking or the darn site is reloading. :(

Again Dan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any problem there, and I sure hope I didn't.
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.