Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miner's Conference Hall
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
CP
We are going to have the meetings in the conference hall every week on Monday evenings at 7pm MST.

Topics will vary from legal discussions to processing your concentrates, and we may add new days for extra topics or more discussion time for certain topics if needed in the future.

The Miner's Conference Hall will be set as a seperate chat room from the main ColoradoProspector chat.
It will be a closed room when not in use and will also be for rent for private meetings when available. (contact us if you're interested)

Transcripts from the Miner's conferences will be available by request only.
To request a transcript, email your request to Meetings@ColoradoProspector.com and be sure to include the meetings date and topic in your request.

CP
russau
Dan, could you put me on a standing list to receive a copy of these conferances? work put me on a early start time now. im lucky to stay up past 8 or 9 pm.
russau
im half way through the march 14 transcripts and i gotta say there is a ton of info the was presented and answered. my hard copy of the transcripts are going to my GPAA club prez Tom G. for the club to get informed as well. gotta thank Joe Mann (jmann)for representing the club on the chat! hes a goto kinda guy when you need help!
CP
Thanks Russ,

These meetings are really fun and informative and we hope everyone can attend some or part of them.
We don't have a running list so to speak Russ so if we don't get it over there then just remind us. :)

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.