Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPAA Or.GOLD SHOW
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Rallies and Coming Shows
Gat-Wa.
Hello every one, well I went to Salem Oregon to the gold show was a good turn out lots of people and found some good friends there.
Redpaw & Red Dragon & Justin & Elizabeth and Cowboy 444 and his wife and a lot more I cant recall there names sorry hehehe I know Gats got CRS wacko.gif
Any ways I had a Good time as always!!!! here are some pic's of the people at the show.
Gat-Wa.
Tom and Gat
Gat-Wa.
Redpaw & Red Dragon
Gat-Wa.
Justin & Elizabeth
Gat-Wa.
Redpaw,Cowboy444 & wife
Gat-Wa.
The people at the show
Gat-Wa.
lots of people
Gat-Wa.
more people
Gat-Wa.
grin and even more
Gat-Wa.
ok last one grin
Gat-Wa.
I wish every one could have been there with me but mabey these pic's are better then nothing :D
Gat.
jmann
Great pics Gat. Looks like lots of folks carrying bags and some packages. Lots smiles on there faces to. Thanks for sharing the good times with us. Joe
cowboy444
Here's a couple from me. I arrived at 07:20am and was still 23rd in line next to the big green bush in pic #1
cowboy444
extending line.
cowboy444
extending line.
cowboy444
I forgot to mention that these pictures were taken at about 09:30am. Still had 30 minutes til the doors opened.
russau
good to see you Gat! thanks for the pics guys!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.