Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just for you dredgers....
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Coalbunny
And ya wonder why I'm just a panner! huh.gif blink.gif :o
russau
thats a lot of deep fried nuggets!
wyodust
heck where i come from , we use things like that for bait laugh.gif
Coalbunny
The men or the fish? lol!
carl
wyodust
laugh.gif yes to both.......that is one big ole kitty fish isnt it
Coalbunny
Different kind of cat than what I've seen on the Mississippi river. And those are cats that can eat you for lunch! After I saw one cat, I quit swimming in the river. Darn thing was bigger than me and could swim in water between knee and waist deep. When you realize that in shallow water like that you ain't safe, it really adds a new diminsion to army style of fishing- "gimme all the grenades, 'cause I'm gonna kill that sucka!" lol!
Carl
wyodust
^_^ T-N-T trolling
Snowdog
here's some 'rooms to go with those fish nuggets
Coalbunny
What species of 'shroom is that, Snowdog?
russau
carl those are morels!
Coalbunny
OH! THAT is what we're supposed to eat so we can have a good strong moral upbringing! lol!
wyodust
^_^ best eating in the world..... i got some right before this storm rolled in, now it should be a great year for them, two years ago i went picking morels and brought home 14 pounds, and was being picky, last year i think i got 14 total...lol funny what a year makes , it was soooooo dry tho...looking forwards to getting back on my spots........... <_< no you dont need to know where they are
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.