Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Working Together!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
CP
Hi Everyone!

Time for a little brush up on who is who.
The Miners Response Team is a resource network for ALL TO USE!
It's free to use, be a participating member of it IT'S YOURS!

What does it take?....YOUR VOICE
What can you do?....Speak and represent WITH FACTS

Now I think everyone already understood that before.....but let's make sure.

What this post is about is ........paying attention and directing your efforts towards the places and people that will best utilize it and have shown their desire to keep you up to speed.
If you wonder why you haven't heard from someone for a while then maybe you should ask yourself how to help lift the weight off their shoulders.

There has been some talk about a few new "umbrella" organization(s) to unite
miners!
COOL!!!!!
I believe there are several fine organizations that try to do their part.........but few give you the bang for your buck.

Lets look at that.....what is "their part"?
I just stated above what you can expect from the MRT and the CP
websites.......They are free resources for you to use.

What are the parts or roles to play of other organizations, clubs?
Well, they should be able to answer that up readily, one would
think.......Not just say "send money! we are helping!"....and jump onboard
once the hard work has been done by the MRT
You can pay attention and make the call yourselves.

We will not play games any longer or try to play nice and act polite when we are being pushed down and disregarded because we don't hold our punches and call a person or agency to the carpet.

We work very hard to bring this information in here for discussions and the
choice of whether or not it's utilized is yours.

What other organizations do and whether or not their efforts have been
effective is something each person should pay attention too.
If you are sending all the folks you refer to an organization that in the
end does not follow through and stay on track and completes nothing....
Then actually this only divides the miners yet a little further and does not really help the greater cause.............. The MRT stands for all miners.

Know this!........We ..... ColoradoProspector.com and MinersResponseTeam.org
with the DEF stand STILL, with open hands willing to work with
whomever steps up.

We may raise a stink about things.....YEP!
But.......if we don't.........who is gonna know it smells bad if we
don't tell you the truth that is hidden from you?!

We are presenting information, facts, and a place to discuss them....What
the heck is wrong with that?!

Do you want to know who IS WORKING TOGETHER?
Check the net for yourself......do you find our links at their sites?
Do you find their link at our sites? Why not?!
Some on our site have been carried (without reciprocating links) for over a
year now, let alone a simple thanks in an email and how long does it take
to add a link?....sorry to be a bother.

For those of you who have been posting here and showing the willingness to
work with others.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Keep up the good work!

Now we aren't worried about the traffic......believe me our traffic on this
site is fine. What I'm refering to is the lack of cross networking from
those who say they are working with others!
Don't bullsh*t us!.......If your gonna talk the talk.....then walk the walk!

The CP website and the MRT website will continue to provide information and
networking for those organizations that WILL WORK WITH OTHERS, and the
those that won't will be left by the wayside......

As far as the information presented here, that depends on you, the users.
If you know of an issue that should get attention then post it here so we
can discuss it.
We also see posts that should be spread to as many as possible.......Why
aren't they? Good question!
Believe it or not there are folks that could see it here and not on another
site, and they may take part in letter writing or phone calls or ?

NO ONE SITE GETS ALL THE TRAFFIC....PERIOD!

This is 2005 folks, It's time to come to the table and sit like men/women and talk.
We don't expect anyone to abandon there favorite sites, there are many fine sites and forums on the net.......but come on......lets work together shall we?
Ask your club to carry our banner/link if we carry theirs.
You know of another site you would like to see us link to?.....tell us about them.
We are always looking for further additions.

Keeping this resource online is quite a job and keeps us plenty busy along with lifes trivialities here.
I'm certain the MRT webmaster has his hands full right now as well!

You want more folks to know about the issue(s) in your face locally....then
post it!
Don't come asking us why we didn't fight your fight when you took no effort
to get us info and what efforts you have already attempted as we are not
mind readers here and cannot be expected to cover your ass without atleast
some paperwork from you. We don't know if you didn't say anything, and/or
provide information that is easily verified without trying to decipher the
real issues you left out.

The MRT forum home is here and will continue to be here.
If you wish to be involved in or need help from the MRT you will need to
visit and take part in this forum.
The MRT has come a long ways and will continue to stand up when others want
to sit down but the time has come to pull your chair up and pledge to be a
bigger part of what your rights are.

Taking traffic from this forum will no longer be allowed.......
If you or someone else (website owners) will be uncomfortable because you
post a link to these sites on theirs.....then we certainly don't want to make them uncomfortable by sending traffic to their link from here!

As stated above....We ARE WILLING but WE WILL NOT BEG!

If your favorite gathering place has no links for our sites..... ask why not?

We have shown since our conception (both the CP and MRT sites) that we are
willing to work with everyone!

You may not agree with the opinions posted here.....and that's what they
are....opinions...... and all of us discussing them will lead to better understanding!

We offer this as a resource and we keep it free for the public to use because we feel in our heart that is the best way we can help the most at this time.

Education.......That's the key! CP & MRT are teaching! You willing to learn?

Your new "umbrella" organization was born last year!
It's called the Miners Response Team!
It's grassroots...... and it's free for YOU to use and participate in!

WE THE PEOPLE can and are making a difference.......... together!

Dan-CP
russau
very good post dan! you and your wife as well as dave(rebel red) have gone the extra step and beyond! todays enviroment requires all of us to band together tighter than we have ever been! there is something good starting up, and its in the formation proccess now thatll be there pushing for all! farmers,ranchers,bikers,miners,atv,4x4 i mean for everyone! im real excited about this new group that ive been asked to be part of and itll only compliment/support everyone else! it is not ment to replace anyone!!! im not at liberty to talk about it over the network now, but i think ,if anyone that has been writting letters/comments or trying to support smale scale mining at all, theyve probly seen something along the lines that im refering to! i think and hope that once this organization is up on its feet that everyone will see and agree to its importance and join in with the fight! this group is trying to have a network setup in every state. and each state will have its network. with all working together for a common goal of the embetterment of smale scale mining for ALL. all past grudges/troubles/fights/disagreements are stopped/burried/forgotten! we as a mining community dont have time for that disunity. we all must pull together or lose our heritage forever! now is the time to standup just as the CP and the MRT have been doing all along!
Redpaw
Rebel Red is dead, he died a few days ago after a long handwringing battle of getting miners to the table and getting agencies outta our lives. I doubt Rebel can come back, but a sluice box has even been known to reveal a surprise or two.

Redpaw is back, resurrected from the pine rockerbox he was left next to ( reaches for the 101 keyed instrument of power ) and begins to get the Agencies nervous over what he types up next.

There is work to do and I'm of the opinion that I can't join another group that will take away the very little time I have fighting for you, the Miners. I don't feel that another start up group in my backyard or yours will do any better than what is already formed within this/that state now and was proven by the past 13 months of MRT action when we stood alone.

For 13 months, we here of the MRT have squeeeeezed every last dollar, donated tons of resources to anyone willling to step forward, carried their flag free, and researched the issues with little if any manpower and yet we hear of all these other groups of clubs, groups and start up nationwide associations that are somehow going to come in and save the day.

I ask you now, if the 1500+ miners in Oregon represented by a select few can't even put together a buck apeice and send these guys to meet you, then at this point how is it that the MRT on less than 200.00 total ( +1300 miles + 9 meals ) put Individual Miners into every meeting and film it, post it, make flyers, shake your hand, not back down, present the facts, and come back fighting?....

What is any new group going to charge for that?, you know where our dollar goes and you know that we don't take no sh*t, you want fighters?, then come join the MRT and speak for yourself and others when you say YOU ARE the MRT and we do this from (Y)our hearts.

You want bang for the buck?, you want fighters? then stand behind the MRT and look at the posts we make, the facts we give you free, and the fight that is in our hearts because if you look around you'll see that we go unnoticed alot of the time and we are always the first to bring you the issues in a perspective you can understand and see how it affects you.

Don't come in at the last minute with a start up club, group or association ride our coat tails for the last 9 - 13 months, speak about the facts we posted about and wear a crown you didn't earn, if you expect the MRT to fall under anyone you've highly misunderstood where we come from. You want us to work with you?, then what are you bringing to the table?....we've already put the silverware and casserole out and I don't need no wine and dine....so what are you bringing to the table in efforts to help the MRT?

Our goals is you, we fight for you and we do this from our hearts and that is the true mission of the MRT and nothing less, if you have a start up group that is interested in being a voice then I say lend us a hand, but don't ask us to carry you to the starting line and see you run off with the miners who know where we come from.

You want unity?, what can you do for the MRT?

Redpaw of the MRT
Redpaw
Maybe you all think I'm being a little harsh, I don't care and here's why.

We of the MRT come up with the Ideas, the plans to fight, the goal of unity of Miners, and we raise hell doing it and you all get the benefit for very little personal involvement.

Now we got others coming in and playing the "We the good cop, MRT is the bad cop scenario".

You want to know where other groups are going with this?, they are walking in our footsteps following strategies and methods laid out by US.

That's right US !!, of the Dirty A$$ MRT poor muther f*ckers with the MOUTHS and the DRIVE to see this sh*t get tossed out and new bills enacted protecting your rights.

We of the MRT laid the ground work, We of the MRT don't mind being thought of as a ragtag bunch of miners with no respect for Bullsh*t laws, We of the MRT have Original thoughts, Original fighting positions and we don't take any sh*t from others claiming we are too boisterous or won't get far. They will represent you with Concessions to your rights, We of the MRT want the whole freaking Enchilada.

The Network of MRT is working and has worked, we have followed the course of this battle which is evidenced in this post called DEQ Questions ( go look it up and read what we offered you ). We fortold of the events that would come and the things that would take place....and they are !!

You want leadership?, You want forsight?, You want to win?. We have that, We don't have to rely on anyone elses decisions to make a stand becuase we are standing, have stood and will be standing tomorrow.

You want a clean spoken post from a Miner?, don't look here becuase I'm not going to sugar coat anything folks, we are dirt poor Miners that are tired of putting up with bullsh*t from Agencies and others that think they can do a better job with OUR IDEAS.

You want to pay for what we give you FREE?, go and run to a newsletter, run to your mining buddy and get him to join up too. or get the hell UP and lets fight this as the MRT would fight it.

When you want to fight as effectively as possible then you back what the MRT has shown you, You back the MRT MANDATE ( go read that POST !! ) that will give you what we need for Oregon and we move on with your help.

yeah I'm pissed...Go read those posts we made and ask yourself where is the dog and pony show going to take you?.

MINERS RESPONSE TEAM is for MINERS, WE WONT LET OUR GROUP GO THE WAY OF THE GPAA / OUTDOOR CHANNEL THAT HAS FORGOTTEN ITS ROOTS. WE ARE TIRED OF GETTING KICKED IN THE BALLS EVERY MORNING AND SH*T IN OUR WHEATIES...

Did you think Redpaw was any nicer?, this is OUR CREED, and we LIVE IT.
Coalbunny
Whatever came of the MRT?
russau
Dave (RedPaw) got burnt out over a lot of argueing!and he asked to be left alone from then on!he never has reappeared on the net.maybe he is useing another name????
Denise
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Jan 28 2012, 02:53 AM) *
Whatever came of the MRT?

The MRT website is no longer on the net, but the concept is still very alive in me today!
Dave gave up on the MRT because he was tired of not only being attacked by the greenies, but by other mining organizations wanting him to do it their way. People can be very cruel at times, even when someone is trying to help.
ColoradoProspector has many of the same views as the MRT did, and we aren't going away! happy088.gif

We have heard from Dave (Redpaw) in a few replies to the forum mail outs.
russau
i hope all is well with Dave and his family!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.