Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site addition
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
jmann
Thanks D&D for the revolving adds. It looks real nice. Joe
Redpaw
Nice mention there Jmann,

Yes D&D it does look really well, and a fine addition to the site so lets hope those spaces get filled up with corporate sponsors quickly.

I'd like to see CASE Knifes in that corner, I don't go anywhere without my case....even Tanto Cold Steel would look good there.
russau
i missplaced my case xx for two days and i felt funny not having it in my pocket. i really never relized that i use/depend on it so much! it was where i left it! hahathats where i should have looked first!!!
russau
by the way, ive carried that knife for 27 years! the blade is almost been shapened away! its tough finding a knife that feels good in your pocket!
Denise
Thanks Joe and Dave! We are trying to make the site a better place for everyone.
We are looking at a few more organizations that we may add to the rotation also.
More changes to come. B)
CP
We have been doing quite a bit of work on the site. Thank you for noticing. :)
There will be other things changing and new add ins also.
We are proud to fly the MRT and DEF banners in the ads and don't expect any compensation for them.
One more little way we can help out from here.
We are working on a couple more that will be added to the rotation soon also.

Russ....That knife sounds like it's very well worn..... :D :D
Mental note everyone....... Santa needs a new knife next x-mas. laugh.gif laugh.gif
CP
Hi Everyone!

We would like to welcome Megan Rose, a.k.a. gold_tutor, to the CP advertising on the prospecting links page.
Thank you for your support in keeping this website/resource up and running.

Megan has been a forum participant here for quite some time now and her methods of above ground prospecting have put a few bucks in many a recyclers pockets! :)
Click the chick to see what she is sctratchin up lately...... ^_^
These project kits will help you find gold/platinum/silver........where you would least expect it. ;)

With the recent news from the new car industry, stopping to pick up a piece of old exhaust takes on a whole new meaning..... :D

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.