Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No more wondering
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting
Redpaw
Ever wonder when the day is done with mining if you should have checked in a different direction?, maybe to the left a little or just two more feet down?.

When they make this a portable version for Mining, Prospecting and the search for Atlantis will never be a estimated opinion.

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657

Imagine how simple your permit would be for a Plan of Operation?:

Describe operations: I plan to wave this unit around here and there and when I find something, I'll note how deep and excavate it.

( No more needed test holes anymore )
russau
dave i wonder if he has a backpackable version that would run on a gell cell 12v battery?
Evil Ernie
The ability to see thru walls and such is incredible...but selling this thing to the french?!?!? How much crack is this guy on?!?!? You know the second this thing hits the ground in France, multiple terrorist networks are gonna do whatever they can to get their hands on this thing. I would hope that the Feds would wake up and grab this thing before any bad guys get their hands on it...paranoid? Heck yeah!!!
Doug-Iowa
I am with Ernie on this one. If it can bring a plane down the terrorists will have it. Also we must remember the France is now 52% Muslum population.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.