Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POOR BOY'S-DREDGE SALE!!!!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
DREDGE SALE! YAAAAAHOOOOOO!

Poor Boy's Prospecting Toys is having a New Years sale!
ONE WEEK ONLY! 1/15/05-1/21/05

*2 inch $800.00*
*2.5 inch $850.00*
*3 inch $900.00*
*4 inch $1,000.00*

Add $300 if you want air compressor.
Shipping will be added when order is placed.

WOW!!!! :o AWESOME PRICES! :D :D
Get your orders in QUICK!
Those of you who don't know, Keith (owner PBPT) has recently moved his shop and is now pluggin welders back in and is ready for your orders at his brand new shop! B) ;)
The Poor Boy's dredges are high quality, light weight all aluminum construction.
Units setup/breakdown in minutes and into small enough pieces that one person can carry them.
These units also recover fine gold very very well!
Give Keith a call and take advantage of these unbeatable prices!
803-494-8127 Tell him CP sent ya!
:D
CP
This paint job may become very popular this season! laugh.gif :P ;)
Of course it's gonna cost a couple extra bucks but then all ya need is the under water camo dive suit? laugh.gif laugh.gif
ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
jmann
If your lookn for a really good dredge that also recovers fine gold this is the one. Keith is a great stand up guy. And these prices are supper cheap. Dont miss out on this sale. Joe
thegeno
Dan, I borrowed this pic and post to put over on Leonards forum... I hope you don't mind.

geno

PS, I wish you had sent me that pic to put in the Calendar.

gw

PPS,...hmmm I just might use it anyway in an "updated"calendar.

gw
serching4auinsc
Thanks for the support yall... buy the way Geno I will have a check in the mail tommorow for one of those " updated " calenders...grin. Thanks for the post at Lenords Geno I was headed that way tonight. :P

Keith
Denise
Here is a pic of Dan giving a lesson on how easily this unit sets up.
This sale ends tomorrow...Don't miss out! B)
Evil Ernie
Hey! Who's the fat dude in the blue shirt?!?!? laugh.gif

I wish I could get one, but I just blew a wad of cash on a Whites GMT. Maybe this summer I'll be able to pick up a 3"...I hope!
jmann
I dont know about the blue shirt. But that guy in the those sissy chest waders looks like FAT BOY Joe. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.