Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW Miners Rally 2005
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Rallies and Coming Shows
Denise
It looks like the North West Miners Rally is back for 2005. :D
Good luck, it looks like its going to be another great time for everyone.
Denise
If your in Washington, this is one event you don't want to miss!
For more information go to www.minersrally.org or visit www.resourcescoalition.org.

Mark your calendar for August 19 and 20 B)
Denise
:)
CP
Got this update from Bruce today.

M E R C U R Y  C O L L E C T I O N 
NW Miner's Rally

This year's NW Miners Rally in Oroville, Wa. August 19-20 will again feature a mercury and lead collection booth conducted by the Wa. DOE hosted by Marc Petershcmidt.  Mr. Peterschmidt will also pass out copies of the DOE Study on "Dredging on the Similkameen River ,March 2005",  This study was conducted at the Rally site last year.

Last year too many miners forgot to bring their collected mercury and lead, hopefully this could be reversed this year.
At the Oregon Rally a few years back, 8-10 pounds of elemental mercury was turned in to the hazmat team present at the Rallly.  We have been talking about our recovery using small-scale dredging techniques for years and it would be beneficial to all if we can turn many pounds of the stuff over to the DOE for disposal. 

PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO ALL POSSIBLE .

Bruce Beatty, President, Bedrock Prospectors of Puyallup, Wa.

Don't forget to take your mercury and lead to the rally for the collection!

CP
russau
this is a rally that ive been wanting to go to for several years now. each time they have it something popsup and keeps me from going. one of these rallys i will make it to!
Coalbunny
I ain't letting go of any of my Hg! Nuh uh! No way!
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.