Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: web site name change
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
russau
mike highbee is changing his web sites name from tomashworth.com to www.49ermike.com its already a great site but its even better now!
gold_tutor
you say "it's even better now?" Surely you don't mean to imply that one is better than CP forum, right Russ?

Dem's fightin' words! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
russau
his site is better than it was to make my clarification concise.
CP
Thanks Russ,

I checked it yesterday but it's not moved there yet.
We'll keep checking back so we can keep his link working from the CP prospecting links page.

Now Now gold_tutor ya can't be a pickin on ol' santa....... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
You don't want to get one of those black lumpy things next year do ya.... :o :D laugh.gif

CP
jmann
By golly I aint gonna mess with him again. I sat out a whole bag of double chocolate chocolate chip cookies and milk in an iced cooler. And do you know he also ate all of the homade peanut brittle. Boy I was sure wantin some of it to. :D :D :D Joe
russau
mike has his update completed now.
gold_tutor
Ha Ha Ha, Denise.

You know, a lump o'dat black thing is the raw material for microwaved diamonds. So, Bring'er on, Santa Russ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.