Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored+Camera=Dangerous
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Evil Ernie
So there I was...nice day. Got some sleep from workin the graveyard shift...and extremely bored...hmmmm what to do....too cold to prospect or golf...I Know! I'll take pics! I love B&W photography and figgered I'd take a few "dramatic angle" shots of the Jeep. Enjoy!
jmann
Ernie are you out of medication? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Joe
sgaolson
Joe, It's a JEEP thing you wouldn't understand........ laugh.gif
jmann
Been there done that. My C-J 7 was the best vehicle I have ever owned. After 11 years and 175,000 miles it still ran like striped a#@ ape. I have to admit it was also the friendliest vehicle in KCK. It wavied at everybody we passed. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Joe
Evil Ernie
Meds? Oh yeah those! I knew I forgot something! blink.gif ;)

Glad to see Jeep fans! For those who still long for the CJ8 Wheel base, the Unlimited was just put out. 10" longer!!! Hey! Get yer mind outta there!!!!!!!!!!

Another shot...
russau
looking at ernies latest pic, now you know what it feels like to be a squirel trying to cross the road! haha
sgaolson
You mean like this one Double E?
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
sgaolson
Here's another of me and my buddy Kieth outside of Wickenberg AZ
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Evil Ernie
Oh man!!!!!! I want one too!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'd like to have one with all the Rubicon goodies in it. Nice lookin unit tho!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.