Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My head is going to explode!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Cameron
Hi y'all, new to the forum, and so glad to find it! I came here looking for some answers about claims, and bonds and permits, and I found answers to so many of my questions, and so much more information than i could imagine! I have so many more questions than I came here with and look forward to finding the answers for all the good folks here! Thank you all for the information you have already provided and for what I know I will learn in the future! A little about myself, I have been interested in prospecting all my life but I never had a chance to do much, I moved to Colorado about 4 years ago and it has been building the fever inside me, I have spent many days searching claim info, land status, historical deposits, types of deposits and everything else that I can wrap my head around, I think I'm finally starting to put it together in a clear picture, a very small piece of the puzzle but it's starting to make more sense. I am also currently working on building a small trommel for when I find a good area. Sometimes I enjoy building stuff more than actually using it! Eventually I would like to be able to quit my job and set out on my own and be able to make a living working for myself on my own claim with equipment I built.i have a long ways to go and a lot to learn but I'll do what it takes as soon as I know what it takes!
Crusty
Welcome Cameron! Sounds like you'll fit right in around here!

Enjoy digesting all the info you've found and ask questions!
Colorado Roots
Welcome!

You're already in Colorado so you're one step ahead of me LOL but I'm right behind you!

Goodluck buddy :)

Josh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.