Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arkansas River Claim Owners/Operators, Protect Your Rights!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
ASTROBLEME
ATTENTION: All mining claim owners/operators in the Arkansas River area...

The Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area (AHRA) Draft Management Plan and Environmental Assessment is available for public comment through November 10, 2017.​ The public is invited to attend an open house and offer written input on the draft plan, which provides a framework for managing numerous recreation activities along the 152-mile river corridor. The release of this draft plan follows a comprehensive review of environmental, recreational and cultural resources along with extensive public involvement and review of public input.

AHRA Planning Page

Point Barr Recreation Area is still waiting for road repairs while the managing agency continues to expand other facilities and favor non-mining or prospecting activities that focus on increasing revenue for the government. Please make sure you protect your rights!

ASTROBLEME
Woody
Thanks ASTROBLEME for the heads up!

I'll be looking too make myself known on this input. Not that I have any grievances per say, just want to make sure they acknowledge we, "Miners & Claim owners" are out there and need to be recognized!

Woody
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.