Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's been a while!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
James and Cyndi
Hey everyone,
We haven't been active on the forums in a while. The year has been going by so fast. But we are really excited to announce the arrival of future rockhound
Marion Rose, born August 11th 6.6lbs. cloud9.gif

Hope everyone's adventures so far have been safe and successful.
Hoping to get out to an outing before the daylight and good weather fades.
nate
Congratulations to your family! guessing you werent active because you were prioritizing your family, WAY TO GO!
Crusty
Great news y'all!
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif Congratulations! I would love to see a picture of her........Can't believe you left that out of the post. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Give my love to Cyndi and the rest of the family! I hope she's doing well.

James and Cyndi
QUOTE (Denise @ Aug 21 2017, 09:48 AM) *
smiley-clapping.gif Congratulations! I would love to see a picture of her........Can't believe you left that out of the post. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Give my love to Cyndi and the rest of the family! I hope she's doing well.

Ya know
I tried, failed and hit back and all my text erased so I just wrote up another quicky with intentions of coming right back to edit it. But......
Here we are. confused0082[1].gif slaphead.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
swizz
CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful!!! Now AJ will have a lil sister to pick on. biggrin.gif
I can't believe how fast AJ is growing up too, wow!
Denise
wub.gif Love the pics, she's adorable!! AJ has definitely grown! He's going to make a great big brother. happy088.gif
EMac
Awesome and congrats! Go Leos!
James and Cyndi
QUOTE (swizz @ Aug 22 2017, 08:33 AM) *
CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful!!! Now AJ will have a lil sister to pick on. biggrin.gif
I can't believe how fast AJ is growing up too, wow!

And "pick" with! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.