Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lapidary / Jewelry Work Center for Sale
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > For Sale and Trade Items
EWB
Turnkey Jewelry / Lapidary Work Center
  • 25 Amp Rectifier
  • Facet Station
  • Investment Cast / Vacuum
  • Much much more.
  • Will supply more pics soon.
  • Saturday showings at GUNiN'.
  • Please e-mail at guninarms@icloud.com for next steps.
EMac
Does the facet station come with quad rails and Magpul clips?

If I had a nickel for every search I've done for a 25A rectifier on here...
EWB
Guessing that's sarcasm, emac. This is a bunch of equipment for anyone interested in turning their finds into art, etc.
EMac
A bit. I'd rather not see this place turn into just classified ads plugging businesses, but someplace to go for good information. Perhaps you could share some pieces you've done, some helpful commentary on others' questions, or some details of the equipment and it's capabilities. Featuring a $5 component first did give me a chuckle though. Best of luck to you.
EWB
I talked with the site owner before posting and 'no worries' ... If you're not interested, don't look. Pretty easy.
EMac
So it hasn't produced anything good for you to share or highlight in this marketing campaign? Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the sell.
Denise
smiley-shocked003.gif Chill out Eric! He's only trying to sell some equipment he acquired from family and was give prior permission from Dan through an e-mail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.