Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recently dug quartz crystals
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Gem and Mineral Specimen Finds or Processes
ScepterDigger
Hi everyone it's been a while since I've been on the CP Forum my last posts were in 2005 so I have some pics to share from the dig I just got back from
ScepterDigger
Fresh out of the vein
ScepterDigger
Some green epidote or maybe actinolite on the crystals
Crusty
Bad ass! Welcome back! lol
Denise
smileywaving.gif Great to see you around the forums again ScepterDigger! I always enjoy seeing your fantastic finds! smiley-clapping.gif
Looks like your still finding some top notch specimens and crystals, good job!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
MikeS
Nice smokies! Welcome back. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
ScepterDigger
Great to be back sharing my finds with you all here's a pic of one of the crystals I just got done cleaning today
nate
beautiful stuff! hoping to take home some nice ones that size soon.....no luck on large smokies as of yet.
swizz
VERY nice!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Greenday401
Nice finds!!!
ScepterDigger
Thanks I can't wait to get out an find some more here's a few more pics from the same pocket
ScepterDigger
Nice greens coming out
ScepterDigger
The hole
EMac
Excellent finds and welcome back!
ScepterDigger
Fresh out of the pocket
MikeS
QUOTE (ScepterDigger @ Jun 28 2017, 11:24 PM) *
Fresh out of the pocket

Nice!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Those are some nice combos you are pulling out. I am curious what the green is. It does look like maybe actinolite.

Very cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.