Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2003 Toyota Tundra TRD Offroad AccessCab 4D 4WD Pickup
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Kejick
I have for sale my 2003 Toyota Tundra V8 TRD AccessCab 4wd Pickup Truck. It has premium wheels and offroad tires with spare, running boards, premium 200W mp3/cd/am/fm audio system with auxiliary port to connect to your phone. Also has matching truck topper, it is missing handles which are an easy fix. 4 doors, interior is in good shape. Upholstery has a couple little small tears from use but overall very good interior with Denver Bronco floormats. Also has a few dents and scratches, and normal light wear & tear from 14 years of Colorado life, with lots of life left in it.

Has TRD Off Road Package, Off Road Wheels & Tires, Lifted to approx 22in clearance. Tow Package, K&N Premium Filters, stock Running Boards, and brush guard on front. Also Locking Gas Cap. Truck includes 2 sets of both keys & Wireless Key Remote. Also brand new battery, starts right up every time.

There is 1 main issue with the truck, the rear, drivers side wheel bearing will need to be replaced, (about $75 in parts of you can do it yourself) it's driveable, but creates a humming noise from the rear drivers side when driving above 40 MPH. Ready to drive home if your local, but as I said I don't recommend driving much more then 40MPH before you get the bearing fixed, so driving to Denver probably isn't the best idea until you get the bearing fixed.

I've gotten a few quote locally and to get a shop or a mechanic off Craigslist to replace the bearing, it will cost between $150-$400 in labor (Roughly 2-3hrs of work depending on the mechanic's skill), and $50-$120 depending on the brand of bearing you get. So your roughly looking at around $200-$300 to get it up and running. Looking to sell for $4800, KBB puts the value at $6500 once the bearing is replaced, so I believe thats a fair price.
Kejick
Ish Sold!!! Gunna get a Subaru for my Prospecting vehicle now :)
johnnybravo300
Good choice! I love my subies!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.