Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Land transfer claim staking video
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
johnnybravo300
https://youtu.be/RXZaq9Bgtvo

I typed "staking a claim" in YouTube and this came up at the top! Hahahablf
Beautiful work!
This is one of the guys famous for staking claims where theres no gold, then selling on eBay. Seems like he's making money from the looks of that quad and truck!....And those sweet fence posts! And that gun on his hip hehe.
He says free shipping on any tools he sells with purchase of a claim. Can't go wrong there!

Gene Kooper
He, He....I'm particularly fond of that fancy hand-held GPS eventually meandering him to the center of the only pile of rocks in the vicinity. He's obviously filing a relocation.

In the real world, one might expect an autonomous position from a single hand-held GPS unit to be +/- 10 meters! Yep, flawless, survey-grade GPS work for all to see.

Thanks for the giggles johnnybravo300! smiley-laughing021.gif
EMac
I swore something good was going to happen with the music rise, but it was rather anticlimactic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.