Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Mining Claim for Sale...The Rapid Placer!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
ASTROBLEME
I'm ramping up operations in the Stateline Diamond Mining District, so I've got less and less time to dredge and sluice on the Arkansas River. Here's an opportunity to purchase one of my family's claims, the Rapid Placer, for a favorable price of $3500. This offer is good through the end of March, 2017.

If you are interested or need additional information, please contact me at;

johnny.tonko@tonkomining.com

Sincerely,

ASTROBLEME

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

ASTROBLEME
There is a wooden water flume diverting at the downstream end of the claim. I believe it is associated with a historical operation that was in this photo...

ASTROBLEME

Click to view attachment

Crusty
That's pretty cool!
ASTROBLEME
emoticon-misc-004.gif

Folks that have worked the gold placers on the Arkansas River are familiar with how much land is presently "withdrawn" by federal agencies, already claimed or is otherwise locked up in private property where no permission to gold mine is even being considered. The BLM folks I've worked with tell me that there was a staking rush recently on open lands. The market in this area is rather tight at this point.

So I want to make sure that all the interested parties are fully aware that the asking price for my family's claim is far below market value, in my opinion. Gold mining properties on the Arkansas River don't change hands very often and when they do... they mostly get transferred to family or friends rather than the public. Below is a copy of the recorded sale of a comparable claim that is downstream from our gold diggings. It is only 40 acres and it sold for $4050.00 eight years ago! Our family claim is twice that size being 80 acres, more or less. Not even giving consideration to appreciation, simple math proves we are offering a favorable asking price. Remember, this exclusive offer to CP members and visitors expires at the end of this month.

Please keep those questions coming to me at

johnny.tonko@tonkomining.com

Hope we can seal the deal! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Sincerely,

ASTROBLEME

Click to view attachment
ASTROBLEME
Claim is SOLD signs026.gif
Crusty
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
relicsncoins
Sounds like a good deal for whomever purchased it.
johnnybravo300
Yeah no doubt it's a good deal. That lucky mud sucker!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.