Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sluice, pump, 4 inch drerdge
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Scratch60
I have a 4" dredge with Honda engine, T-80 compressor, air lines and over/under sluice, a power sluice, a Keene A 42 with legs, a HF 2" pump (never used) and classifiers. Make an offer on the whole package.
Medical condition forces sale.
Crusty
Wish I knew what the heck to do with a 4" lol; seems like a bit of overkill for CC.

Hope you get a good offer on it
Crusty
Scratch, the sluice is the one you had at Swizz's a couple years ago?

Not sure I'm ready to move up to a 4" dredge, but if there's anyone out there who's been looking to move up to a power sluice/Highbanker, let's get together and see if we can work this out to help Scratch out. I know he's torn up about having to give up this hobby and having this stuff gone will be one step towards helping him move forward. HMU if you're interested!
Scratch60
QUOTE (Crusty @ Jan 7 2017, 09:01 AM) *
Scratch, the sluice is the one you had at Swizz's a couple years ago?

Not sure I'm ready to move up to a 4" dredge, but if there's anyone out there who's been looking to move up to a power sluice/Highbanker, let's get together and see if we can work this out to help Scratch out. I know he's torn up about having to give up this hobby and having this stuff gone will be one step towards helping him move forward. HMU if you're interested!

Yes, its the same sluice.
It'll process a lot of material.
Crusty
Scratch made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I drove to see him today and loaded it all up. Thanks the the smokin' deal my friend. What I can't use I will certainly pass along to another club member for a good deal.

Get healed up and let us know how the house sale goes and where you're gonna end up. Take care!
Scratch60
QUOTE (Crusty @ Jan 26 2017, 06:27 PM) *
Scratch made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I drove to see him today and loaded it all up. Thanks the the smokin' deal my friend. What I can't use I will certainly pass along to another club member for a good deal.

Get healed up and let us know how the house sale goes and where you're gonna end up. Take care!

It was a great afternoon. I know you and the club members will run a lot of material through those rigs. Good to see you Crusty!
johnnybravo300
The multicam looks awesome with your beard!
Good deal on the equipment. Crusty will put it to use and between the club member someone will need it eventually. It will work out.
I don't Have a place to use it but the front range would be perfect.

Edit: I don't have a place to use it yet... stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.