Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Father and Son
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Denise
Here is a pic of Dan and Timmy enjoying this beautyful world we live in from our new yard.

Lifes little pleasures............PRICELESS! wub.gif
russau
what a super picture! boy am i envious!!!!!!!!!
thegeno
Absolutely gorgeous view!... Whereabouts did you guys move to?
geno
cornwall84
SUPERB, What a view. biggrin.gif
Strange to see a pic of peoples backs and its perfectly right.
cornwall
russau
denise, thankyou for sharing that moment with us! what a peaceful photo!
gold_tutor
What a great picture, Denise...with a couple of your favorite guys!

Not only did your photograph say volumes, it also has some stellar "composition"...
look at the color and textures you captured as the same time you memorialized that wondrous father son moment.

WOW!
Redpaw
Timmy has Dan's Hair !!.....

I'd pay millions to have a moment like that with my dad again, thanks for the memories of what we all live and long for.

Dave
jmann
They are a pair to draw to for sure. Timmy has great dad and Dan has pretty neat son. As a matter of fact Dan and Denise have 2 good sons. They are a good family. jmann
Doug-Iowa
Moments like that for most folks are way to far and in between. That is an outstanding photo.

Now for the yard. WOW very nice view.

Doug-Iowa
Denise
Im just enjoying this picture again.
I took this pic around this time last year.
Colorado sure is a beautiful place.
smile.gif
wyodust
you two were blessed with two great sons, i am envious as well, not having any children and all..... wub.gif
Denise
Thanks for the compliment Wyodust! happy.gif
Here is a pic taken 2 days ago. The kids are getting big arent they!
smile.gif
Evil Ernie
WOW! Absolutely stellar photo!!! Great view too!!!! I can't wait til I can get both Gavin and Alex up there...
jmann
Dan and Denise are deffintly blessed. And the boys are very lucky to have them for there parents. It is nice to see a gal so proud of her men. Joe
Denise
blush.gif awww, thanks EE and Joe!
Denise
I was really glad Dan was close when taking these pics of the kids.
Just after taking the pic of the guys together, Timmy tripped going down hill.
He tumbled head to toe about 3 times, and just before he went head first into a rock formation, Dan jumped in front of the rocks and stopped him. sad.gif
Scared the hell out of me! Poor little guy..... He cut his head a little bit on a rock, but he was ok.
What would we do without Dan....wheeew
Thanks for being there for us hun. wub.gif

Here is a pic of Timmy resting after his fall, and Mike doing a little exploring.
russau
your childeren may not realize it now but when they get older and have childeren of their own, these mounments like this will be priceless to them and to their childern. savor each mounment with them!
Denise
I try Russ.
Time sure flies by....... If you're not looking you may miss it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.