Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Core
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Coz
I have a Shaw portable core drill for sale. I did a little homework and this is what I have found to be the most reliable portable core drill on the market. All in, $7000 bought this rig. I have utilized this setup for two weekends total. There is probably no more than 15 or so hours on everything. I have been to Cancer Camp and made it back, but it broke me. I will sell the entire package for $2000. Thank you for looking and I hope to hear from one of you soon.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cozby
903-804-6789
cozbyc@gmail.com

http://westslope.craigslist.org/for/5735564380.html.
swizz
Hi Chris,
I am very sorry to hear that you have had to endure cancer and am wishing the absolute best for you. I can't imagine having to go through that and I know it takes a lot of strength.
I looked at your craigslist ad. I'm not interested in the portable core drill although I think that is a fantastic deal for someone. I noticed the trommel and may be interested in that. Your ad mentions possible trade for a Wrangler soft top. I have a Bestop Wrangler soft top - tinted windows, sahara tan, with all hardware, barely used that I would consider for barter. Two concerns... it is for a 2001 Wrangler so I do not know if it would work for your '98... it is also for use with full doors, not half doors. I would like more information on what trommel model that is.
Let me know what you think. Thanks and stay well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.