Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DIAMONDS, GOLD, AND METEORITE PROSPECTING
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
ASTROBLEME
Thoughts from a long term CP Member:

Over the years, I’ve come to recognize some general trends in the manner in which people approach prospecting. I’ve heard the stories about how Colorado Prospector has changed people’s lives and I’m proud to point out that I’m currently holder of the longest continuous Annual Membership. Not only have I enjoyed the benefits of gaining new knowledge from this forum but I’ve also found a sense of fulfillment in giving back to others who seek assistance here. In order to make prospecting as simple as possible, here are two options to give you the best chance to be successful. My advice is to follow Path #1…but you’re free to choose your own course.

I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Sincerely,

ASTROBLEME

Path #1...DIG IN!

As I offer this advice, there are currently 43,040 posts by 2,693 members. If you take time to search in areas of your prospecting interests, you will find tremendous amounts of information readily available. Most of the information is free…to both members and visitors alike. You can learn at your own speed and if you need help, people in this forum will gladly assist you if you’re respectful and don’t demand too much of them.

Path #2...FREE APP!

I’ve been working to develop an app for those that want to get right to the good stuff without any further delay. BETA testing is completed and I’m now offering it free of charge.

X MARKS THE SPOT ver 7.0.7.
Clay Diggins
Thanks for the work Astrobleme. It's good to give back. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Do you have a link to your new App? Is this app for android, iOs or one of the computer operating systems?
ASTROBLEME
Clay Diggins,

There is no link. The app is just a humorous statement reinforcing the point that prospecting success will take time to achieve.

ASTROBLEME

QUOTE (Clay Diggins @ Aug 14 2016, 10:50 AM) *
Thanks for the work Astrobleme. It's good to give back. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Do you have a link to your new App? Is this app for android, iOs or one of the computer operating systems?
Clay Diggins
That's humorous. Thanks for the levity I'm sure several of my prospector friends will take time out of their work now to join the site so they can be better informed about their profession.

Keep up the good work! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.