Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: coming up in september
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
birdman
i am a new member
stayed at fair play for two weeks found some color there.
would like to come back in September if i could work it out
to work on some claims with folks that have same interest.
MikeS
Welcome to the forums birdman! sign0016.gif
I have found a bit of color around that area but I don't have a claim for gold yet.

There is lots of great information here on the forums so be sure to have a look around.
CP
Hi Birdman, welcome to both the club and the forums! sign0016.gif

Hopefully when you come back next time you can hook up with some of the other awesome club members too. Definitely keep an eye on the forum (especially the club members section happy088.gif ) and I'm sure there will be someone or several folks that will be able to meet up with you all for a field adventure.

Have a great time when you do get back and remember to post up pics of all the fun adventures and finds along the way! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Crusty
Welcome to the club!

We've always got folks out digging somewhere, so post up your plans and someone will likely be able to link up with you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.