Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Little Fishing
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
swizz
Wetted a line here in town for a few hours to take my mind off that dang fire. Fun!

Jpk1 by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

Jpk2 by GhostCreekMined, on Flickr

The mighty Crayfish hunter
Crayfish Hunter by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

Timber Shake by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr
Crusty
Good way tonget out of your head for a bit. Good times!
Denise
Great pics Chris, glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day. Love the pics of Timber crayfish hunting in the water!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You should take a video of her in action so we can see the splendor of her pounce. giggle.gif
swizz
Thank you Denise. smile.gif

Here is "a little more fishing".... Timber and I hiked up to one of my favorite lakes in the world yesterday. This place is special to me.

Still some snow on the trail
AG Trail by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

AG 6-27 by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

Lots of purty Cutthroat Trout
AG Cutt 3 by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

AG Cutt 1 by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

AG Cutt 2 by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

... and this was a nice surprise. A Marine fossil impression at about 12K elevation
Marine Fossil at 12K Elev by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr
Denise
Great fish shots and score on the fossil, nice one!! smiley-clapping.gif Sweet pics of the scenery also, sure is a pretty lake!
James and Cyndi
AJ picks out his worm
Click to view attachment

Something is on the line
Click to view attachment

There it is! What is it?
Click to view attachment

It's AJ'S first fish!!! A little Largemouth Bass.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
EMac
I never got into fishin', but looks like y'all are having a great time. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
swizz
That is frickin awesome! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
Great pictures James and Cyndi!! Awesome seeing you teaching AJ how to fish........Priceless memories of father and son!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-clapping.gif
swizz
I fly fished for the last couple of days and it was amazing. Spring is my favorite time of year for this.

Cuttbow South by GhostCreekmine, on Flickr
relicsncoins
Nice fish!
swizz
Thank you! I snuck away for a little bit yesterday to float a favorite lake. This was my largest. If I had to get a prosthetic arm, I would choose to have this sewn on as a replacement.
Cuttbow large by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr
Denise
Outstanding Chris! Amazing fish. smiley-clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.