Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a lil drama...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
The Dirty Girl
they like to harass, bully lie and slander... I am sure many of you have dealt with their special tactics before... but there is a special kind of person down here in cali who likes to play the games that adults just shouldn't do. She sent me this threatening voicemail and then when I shared it on my wall she had her many friends report my post as offensive nudity of a minor and of course... right away to FB jail... LOL so childish... so while I am making a new page I hope you all will go look at and join so I can clean house from all the BS of these people.... I want to share that voicemail here for all to enjoy... I will also be setting up a new page so if you want to be my friend make sure to send me a request or a PM and let me know you are from here!!! Happy almost end of HUMP day! LOL

Denise
I'm sorry for the problems you are having Jessica!

I wanted to let you know that this post was reported as spam last night. Guess they are not use to this kind of drama on the CP forums. slaphead.gif

Crusty
Seems like, given all the issues "the other side" has, they'd just put the past behind and go about their own business instead of keep attacking and dragging this shit up. Someday the truth will come out and people will realize they've chosen the wrong side
The Dirty Girl
QUOTE (Crusty @ Jun 2 2016, 06:48 AM) *
Seems like, given all the issues "the other side" has, they'd just put the past behind and go about their own business instead of keep attacking and dragging this shit up. Someday the truth will come out and people will realize they've chosen the wrong side

the problem is they are continuing to cause me financial harm and think it some kind of game to try and mess with me. All it does is mess with my kids.
Crusty
QUOTE (The Dirty Girl @ Jun 2 2016, 07:00 AM) *
the problem is they are continuing to cause me financial harm and think it some kind of game to try and mess with me. All it does is mess with my kids.

Definitely wasn't referring to you as "the problem;" my comment was directed at them continuing to make these attacks on you.
EMac
I don't use FB, and don't know the details, but if there's financial harm in play here, that seems to lend itself to seeking remedies from the tort. Have you consulted with an attorney? Have you sought protection orders? I'm not personally a fan of our legal system, but there are avenues to seek relief.
fenixsmom
I am on agreement with EMac here. Keep documenting everything and seek an attorney. Hell, call up the news and really plaster her against the wall and make it public. That may cause a real stir up in her tactics.
EMac
I'm excited because I just found the report button. Not that I'll have to use it ever, but still.
fenixsmom
Knowing is half the battle, EMac. :D
I still can't properly utilize the quote function.
EMac
I must be in a gossip mode because I'm a lil disappointed we haven't heard more on this today. stirthepot.gif

Enquiring minds wanna know!

Was that....yes, that was a National Enquirer reference....
fenixsmom
I think today is "This is what I heard..." Thursday. I've been following this on Facebook while I was lurking this winter. I am curious as well.
EMac
I have an account, but also have zero intention of using it, so I'm not up to speed. I admit I did some quick searching, but it proved fruitless. What I'm saying here is (in my best Walken)....I need more cowbell.
The Dirty Girl
QUOTE (EMac @ Jun 2 2016, 02:29 PM) *
I must be in a gossip mode because I'm a lil disappointed we haven't heard more on this today. stirthepot.gif

Enquiring minds wanna know!

Was that....yes, that was a National Enquirer reference....

Well I was distracted... so the new bully tactic on FB from the 11 I call the "Flock" so they took the video I posted on FB and decided to report it as containing child nudity so now I am in FB "jail" until I can appeal the automated system. Yes the evil doers think they are so cleaver... I may not be able to communicate using those pages but I linked my family page so I can post still using my likeness and if I have to contact I use my family page. A lil inconvenience but SO WORTH IT!!! Also the ex boss is pulling some stuff which when I am ready to talk about is going to be bad publicity for him. These people just want their "pound of flesh" and so far it's looking like at any cost.

As to a lawyer already went that route on several accounts as well as the local law enforcement and the FBI, yes it got that bad. So you will all be very happy to know that pretty much it's like the old saying there is really nothing anyone can do until they actually do it. Threats are considered free speech as well as slander, libel and just about any other act that has happened so far. Morally it's disgusting legally it's kinda like well if that's how they want to behave then ignore them. When it comes to slander the burden of proof lies on the victim and many lawyers simply don't want to deal with the paper work to go to trial. So I keep building evidence and I am actually buying a new hard drive to store it all on as I know I will not be their only victim and I will help anyone I hear that they target next. So there is the drama.... oh yeah and AAA I am still working on fighting her baseless restraining order she filed and that will be heard in October. It's kinda what she does... she likes using the loopholes in the system to waste peoples time. She is a waste of breath in m opinion. But if you all go to my page starting tomrrow I will be posting some tourmalines!
swizz
I'm not a FBer nor into drama but I did watch the TV series. I don't have much to add on your situation except.. sorry that you got mixed up with AAA, I don't have a high opinion of her and never enjoyed her segments.
Just wanted to welcome you to the forums and hope you stick around! sign0016.gif Very good, honest, and helpful group here that I am most proud to be a part of.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.