Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question for club members
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Hey club members, we're looking for your input about a new club membership benefit possibility. info_grin.gif Check the club members protected forum section and give your input. happy088.gif

soldier.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Silky
Is there any way that I can get a "part-time" membership or a partial? I will only be in Colorado for the months of June and hopefully July, 2016. Please let me know as I am headed towards Colorado on June 6, 2016. Thanks!
CP
Hi Silky,

Thanks for considering the Colorado Prospector club as one of your choice to join in. We'd all be happy to have your future participation. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Our membership levels are for Lifetime or annual (one year), so I'd say the one year (annual) membership would be a "partial" vs a "full" lifetime membership which should suit your two month planned visit quite nicely. smile.gif

For more club membership details and benefits listings that club members receive, feel free to check out our club members benefits page and the club membership page.

Please let us know at anytime if you have questions. happy088.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.