Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakup Songs
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
EMac
It's very apropos, so I'm looking for good breakup songs. Whatcha got?

Chris Brown - Deuces
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

Denise
"Piss Up A Rope" is a good one for releasing some anger and could bring a smile to your face. giggle.gif Or how about "Chainsaw".

"Avalanche" is one Tim really likes with Nick and Demi.
EMac
I'm not a big Ween fan, but that one had me laughing for sure. Thank you!

These are all pretty decent; not a huge Jonas fan, but there are even Bieber songs I like.

EMac
Oooh! A classic came to mind...well, classic for me...a lil NIN: Ringfinger
EMac
I heard this last night on KBPI, and been digging on it: From Ashes to New - Through it All
Denise
Good ones Eric! Here is one I really like......"The Crow & The Butterfly".
EMac
I like Shinedown. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Flashback to HS; I've always loved this one: Silver Chair - Shade Simple song, yet sage advice.
Denise
Great tune Eric...Hard to resist though as hiding in the Shade keeps one from getting burned right? biggrin.gif

Another one I really like....."Hemorrhage"

EMac
I love that one.

Pearl Jam's Black and STP's Creep resonate as well.
EMac
A lil different, but this one seriously resonates and has been moving me the past few days. The mood and flow of the song was pretty clear to me even before seeing it has lyrics (in Italian, but they translate appropriately).

Nuvole Bianche - Ludovico Einaudi (Translates to White Clouds)

With Lyrics in Italian and Translation (music isn't as good IMO)
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif worthy.gif Absolutely fantastic Eric! I love the piano and that is definitely a masterpiece! Thanks for sharing it...now onto listening to the second link with vocals. biggrin.gif
EMac
I've been listening to a more of his work, and I really like it. He conveys moods very well with fantastic compositions. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I dated a chick once primarily because I enjoyed sitting and listening to her play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.