Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me again
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Gem and Mineral Specimen Finds or Processes
GRenee1980
Just checking in again. I'm the Midwesterner stuck in Illinois and missing the mountains. I grew up in Littleton. My family owns 11 acres of land up near cripple creek, on or near the old MollyKathleen mine. Anyone been out in that area? It's been 15 years since I've seen that property. I'm hoping to get out there this summer.
Hope you are all well. Say hello to the mountains for me.
If anyone has thoughts on my other post about tiny geodes I found in northeast il, I'd love to hear thoughts and theories. Btw, they do mine limestone in my area..

Best Regards,,
Gretchen
timloco
QUOTE (GRenee1980 @ May 8 2016, 01:44 PM) *
Just checking in again. I'm the Midwesterner stuck in Illinois and missing the mountains. I grew up in Littleton. My family owns 11 acres of land up near cripple creek, on or near the old MollyKathleen mine. Anyone been out in that area? It's been 15 years since I've seen that property. I'm hoping to get out there this summer.
Hope you are all well. Say hello to the mountains for me.
If anyone has thoughts on my other post about tiny geodes I found in northeast il, I'd love to hear thoughts and theories. Btw, they do mine limestone in my area..

Best Regards,,
Gretchen

Howdy, I'm new to these forums and new to prospecting in general. I live in northern CO, Fort Collins. The mountains are muddy and cold right now! I've been collecting agate up in the Pawnee grasslands lately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.