Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been awhile...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
NewRockHounder
smileywaving.gif Hey gang! How is everyone?! Holy hell, it's been a long while since I posted. Glenda 'n meself have gone on quite a few adventures... but wooo, lack there of, of the interweb... means, lack there of, of posts...

Anywho, thought I'd check in while I was able to be online.. As usual I forgot my camera.. which has well over 200 images that need to be uploaded.. bash.gif from previous trips such as Arizona, Del Norte round 1, Del Norte round 2, being at DnD's house, Being at Caveman's house, prospecting for gold with Caveman near his house, umm, this, that and then some of our new kitty, "Miss Kitty Soft Paws." (Miss Kitty for short) and various other, 'round CO mining/prospecting adventures.

We're currently waiting for the trails to Rampart to open, so I can get my damn claim set up FINALLY! sweet.gif Been checking every day since it was supposed to have opened May 1st, but due to a b@sterd of a snow storm.. has set that date to an unknown, SOB... only god knows when... confused0082[1].gif

Anywho, to my anywho, I will check this next chance I get... Hope ya'll are doing well.

Glenda n Colin
Denise
Great hearing from the both of you!! I have been wondering how you were doing. Get some pics of that kitty to share with us also. happy088.gif
Crusty
Great to hear from yall! Not sure if you saw it, but Mike has an invite at his claim for this weekend; would be cool if y'all could make it!!
MikeS
Glad to see you are still kicking Colin. Roads shouldn't take much longer to open. My claim is ready to go. Went up Saturday check conditions and bring up some heavy rock bars. Dave and I poked around and found a few goodies. Should have video and some pics up tonight. Hope Glenda and you can make it to my claim next weekend! If you can't make this weekend I will have more claim invites this year and I am trying to plan a prospecting trip for Memorial weekend too.
NewRockHounder
Sooooo... this was... and/er going to be?
Crusty
QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ May 12 2016, 11:18 AM) *
Sooooo... this was... and/er going to be?

THis weekend. See y'all there!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.